Sonic's Brother!

Shadow and Rouge were having troubles figuring out how to find Sonic's family, meanwhile they knew that same hedgehog was on a destroying spree

  Shadow and Rouge were having troubles figuring out how to find Sonic's family, meanwhile they knew that same hedgehog was on a destroying spree. Then Rouge thought about Knuckles, so they went to go see him to see if he could help.

  They got to Knuckles Island, and were greeted by no other then the guardian himself the second they arrived. "Rouge? What are you doing on my island, and who is this!?"  The guardian looked beyond pissed, for the intruders that are on his island.

* Shadow:

   Rouge and I finally got on the island it was small but beautiful, then Rouge became nervous before I could ask what was wrong a red male stood infront of us, had no clue what kind of mobian he was though.

* Rouge:

   I saw Knuckles approach and noticed he was mad, no doubt the fact we're on his island.

  Then when he ask why I was there and who was behind me, I snapped out of it ready to get back to what we came for.

  "Well..this is Shadow. He's an old friend of mine, and the reason we're here is because we're cerous on wether or not you know Sonic."

* Sonic:

    I could see perfectly well what Dark was doing, but I couldn't do anything to stop him. "I'm so scared where is Tails, and my friends!?" I haven't seen them since the little incident with Mephiles, "I hope there alright." In the mean time I'm helpless against my dark side.

* Normal:

  "Wait do you mean Sonic the Hedgehog? He's royal blue, has emerald green eyes, kinda small, built for speed?" Rouge nodded at Knuckles question.

  "I can't believe it, where was he seen last!? We've been searching nonstop for him!"

  Rouges eyes widened "Wait, you mean to tell me you know who I'm talking about personally?" Knuckles nodded, and they both gave the same disbelief look.

   "Come on! We need to notify Tails right away!" Before Rouge or Shadow could protest, Knuckles was already pulling both by their arms with him. Which he'd soon find out, was a mistake.

* Shadow:

This is unbelievable, we went from talking to now being dragged! I looked at the two I was with, and decided I had enough.

   I let my fangs grow out (1) the bites more painful that way, and (2) I haven't had any blood in awhile so my bodies craving it.

  After that I jammed both fangs into the guy who had me by the arm, I snickered and hissed at him when he let go of me in pain.

* Knuckles:

    After I heard the news the first thing was to tell Tails, so I grabbed onto the two others arms and started pulling them along.

  It hadn't accurd to me that Shadow might be dangerous which I regret not taking into account.

   All of a sudden a huge pain spread throughout my arm, which caused me to let go of him in pain. As I let go I thought I heard a snicker "That bastard thought biting me was funny!" What really confused me though, was it had been followed by a hiss not a growl!

   "Before we go any further what are you? I want the truth Shadow." Shadow froze at that, and I knew that he was about to say something that even he didn't want to tell.

* Shadow:

I instantly became in raged with myself, I mentally scolded myself. "How could I be so careless!"

I let out a sigh, because I know now even Rouge's going to know what happened to me. After I explained what I was, how it happened, and who caused it to happen they finally got the picture.

* Normal:

  Rouge, Knuckles, and Shadow finally made it to Tails house. Knuckles knocked on the door, and then a young, yellow, two tailed fox answered the door tears streaming his face.

   "Did you find him yet!? Is my bro alright!" Tails moved aside to let them in, and Knuckles motioned them to sit.

  They all sat down to talk, and were very shocked to find out Shadow was Sonic's boyfriend.

   But what followed was the most startling, tails couldn't believe that one of his brothers friends would rape him! Then try to do it again, they were glad to know Shadow was there for him.

As Shadow continued telling them it got to recent events, and what they were there for.

   When Knuckles and Tails heard about the condition they looked at each other, before looking back to the others.

"So your saying his fur changed to a dark blue, and your roof went flying in the air?" Tails paled.

* Tails:

   "This isn't good Knuckles, there's no telling who Dark will kill if they get in his way!" Knuckles looked at Tails, and agreed.

  It was a half an hour later we had a plan to save my brother, and we were ready to get going.

  So I jumped into the front of the plane and started it, while everyone else got in after.

* Sonic:

   By now I don't even remember how many mobians are dead, I'm crying and it clearly visible on the outside but I know no one can help.

   "Please...someone help me!"