Meeting!

   In the far reaches of the universe, there was a small yet beautiful planet known as Mobius. The planets surface was just breath taking, lush fields and beautiful mountains covered the landscape.

   On this particular planet lived a little hedgie known as Sonic the Hedgehog, he wasn't different just because of his speed but because he also had been born a uke.

   Now some would say he should be lucky that he can have children because it's rare for males to have the ability to have birth, but for him he sees it differently.

* On the Other Side of Mobius *

   There lived a certain black and red hedgehog, his quills, arms, and legs had stripes running down them the color of blood. This midnight hedgie was known as Shadow the hedgehog, unfortunately, he had very dark secret.

~ later that night - dreaming ~

   Shadow was about 8 when it happened, he was playing in the royal gardens with his best friend Maria. The two children were playing hide 'n seek, while playing it was his turn to hide. As he sat there waiting to be found, someone came up behind him.

   "Well hello there, what might your name be?" Shadow looked up and spotted a hedgehog that was dark green, had scratches on his chest, wore a black jacket, and had sunglasses that rested on the top of his head.

   "My names Shadow the Hedgehog, whats yours?" The man looked down at the young prince surprised, he saw no fear at all in his features. "Well young one my names Scourge the Vampire." Shadow looked up at him confused, he had no clue what vampire meant.

   "What does vampire mean?" Shadow was curious, he wanted to know. Then out of the blue Scourge gave the young one a very disturbing smile, the instant Shadow saw the grin from the other his fur began to stand.

   Shadow knew something was wrong, but because he was to young to understand he didn't know what. Scourge had huge white fangs, that looked sharper than serpents fangs. Then Scourge grabbed hold of his arm, so he couldn't escape.

   Shadow looked up at him and now was starting to panic, he knew he was to small to break Scourge's grip on him. "Help! Someone help me! Help!" The poor prince's cries fell on deaf ears though, when no one came to help.

   "Sorry boy but no ones going to hear you, I made sure of that." Shadow broke into tears the second he heard that, and Scourge smirked at his next meal.

~ end of dream ~

   Shadow woke up the next morning drenched in sweat, and crying. He looked around relieved that it was just a nightmare. He knew there was no way he was getting back to sleep, so he went for a run.

* back with Sonic *

   Sonic woke up at same morning, his head was pounding while he tried to remember the previous day. "Oww, my head! What happened?" Sonic sat up on his bed and groaned in pain, he then put his hand to his head where the poor uke had a knot on his head.

   "Hey there your finally awake I see." Then it all came back to Sonic, the second that bastard opened his mouth. "Mephiles, Mephiles is what happend."

   "Yah, whats it to you?" Sonic glared at Mephiles as he entered the room. "What do you mean? I was worried!" Mephiles gave him a pitiful excuse for a fake smile.

   "Bullshit! You drugged and raped me!" Sonic couldn't believe that the bastard did that to him. "I didn't rape you! You practically begged me!" Sonic knew Mephiles was lying through his teeth. "I was drugged, and you knew it. Your the one who drugged me! So yes, you did rape me."

   Sonic was fully angered now and he couldn't take it anymore, he pushed pass Mephiles and ran out the door. He wasn't sure where he was going, and he certainly didn't care. He just knew he had to keep running, he couldn't afford to stop.

* meanwhile with the prince *

   Shadow had been thinking on and off about what he dreamed last night, he knew that was what happend along time ago but because of it he's all alone now. He has lived with this curse over 10 years now, and hasn't let anyone else in so he doesn't loose them too.

   He came to a stop in his run when he heard footsteps and they were getting closer, he turned around just in time to get slammed into the ground. It took him a minute to regain himself after that. "Oww! What just hit me?"

   Shadow looked down when he realised there was something laying in his lap, he saw a blue little hedgehog. It looked like the impact caused the other to hit his head hard enough that now he's unconscious.

   Shadow decided he couldn't just leave the blue hedgie laying on the ground so he picked Sonic up bridal style, and carried him to his house. When he got there he opened the front door and walked in, then made his way upstairs and put Sonic down on his bed.