Stress of the Mind!

The next morning Shadow was the first to wake up, but when he did something didn't feel right to him

   The next morning Shadow was the first to wake up, but when he did something didn't feel right to him. He didn't know why but he kept getting this sickening feeling that something bad was going to happen.

   His attention then was brought to his one and only sleeping next to him, and in that moment the feeling was gone.

  He decided to let him rest more, so he got up to leave. The moment he got to the door however, a noise met his ears and it didn't sound good.

   Shadow turned, and walked back to make sure his precious uke was okay. Shadow got to the side of the bed and bent down next to Sonic, then he placed his hand to the blue hedgie's head and was worried he had a fever!

* Shadow:

   I could feel myself starting to panic, but I quickly dismissed it knowing now was not the time.

  It probably was about five minutes of me pacing back, and forth in the room before I figured out what to do.

  "I can't call G.U.N for help their not trustworthy, I guess then the only other person I would call is Rouge."

   I rushed downstairs as fast as I could to the phone, and dialed Rouge's number. I waited for about four rings then she finally picked up "Hello. Club Rouge, Rouge speaking!" I quickly explained to her what was going on, then waited for her to show up.

* Rouge:

   I was busy serving a customer at my bar, when the phone rang. I hurried over to it and answered, it took me by surprise that it was Shadow.

   "Shadow? Wow it's been awhile. where are you, How have you been?" I never got a answer, he just started to yell all of a sudden.

   "Shad Babe! Just calm down, and tell me what's wrong." I listened to his story, he explained how he found a blue hedgie and what he has gone through, even his condition.

   As soon as I heard about his condition I knew I needed to get over there fast. I put one of my other friends in charge, while I hurried with medical supplies to Shadow's.

* Shadow:

   I was starting to get anxious waiting, then finally the front door bell rang. I dashed to the door, let Rouge in, then quickly let her know he is easily frightened, before leading her to the room.

  When we both got to the rooms door I went in first, to make sure wether or not if he was awake yet. When I saw he wasn't I motioned her to come in, she did then went straight to the blue hedgie's side.

* Sonic:

   All I could see was a very dark and misty surrounding, not only that but I felt hot and cold at the same time. I couldn't move, all I could do was just lay there on my side wondering what was wrong with me.

   Then my body moved on it's own, I went from laying on my side to my back! By this time I was very freaked, for not knowing... it feels like I'm tied down but no bindings.

* Rouge:

  I went over to the blue bundle, and the first thing I noticed was he wasn't moving. That worried me I placed my hand on his shoulder, and hip then flipped him from his side to his back.

It accured to me that it wasn't just his forehead that was hot, he was hot all over! "This isn't good, Shadow I need two damp wash rags, a small bowl of water, and more blankets." I watched as he ran off to get what I needed, and it's a good thing to because this little one needs all the help he can get.

   As soon as Shadow was back I placed one of the rags onto his companions forehead, the little one instantly started to shake!

  My senses were going nuts, I had no choice but to back away from him, "Shad Darling, we need to go now!" I grabbed his arm, and had to literally drag him away from the other.

* Sonic:

  After I was on my back my thoughts were interrupted, by laughter. I was frightened even more because this sounded mad, like it was out of it's mind, not sane.

"What the hell!? No don't tell me it can't be him, he can't be awake!" Once again for the second time this week Dark Sonic would be making an appearance.

   Then my head didn't have it's burning feeling anymore, but it didn't matter in a matter of seconds I was up and conscious with my dark side controlling me again.

* Normal:

   Shadow finally pulled away from Rouge, but they were already outside. "What the hell is wrong with you!? I asked you to come cure my little uke, not leave him lay there to die!"

   Rouge was tooken back by this, she had no idea the other was Shadow's mate but she had no time to explain when out of nowhere Shadow's roof of his house flew completely in the air and shattered when it hit the ground.

   "What the...Shad Hunny I think we need to find relatives they'll know what to do." Shadow paled when his uke came into full view "And here I thought I was the only one with a secret."

   Rouge and Shadow fled in order to find out where Sonic family is, Sonic however took this as his chance to start destroying things.

   Shadow and Rouge finally came to a stop "Okay now where do we search?" Shadow looked to Rouge. "What do you mean where, I thought you knew where his family is!" Rouge face palmed in disbelief.