Confession!

It was now night, and both Shadow and Sonic were asleep

   It was now night, and both Shadow and Sonic were asleep. Sonic and Shadow were in a king sized bed, the matress they were laying on was black, and red blankets covered them from their feet up to their necks. On the bed Shadow had Sonic cuddled up to his chest, and was holding him in a protective hug.

~ early the next morning ~

   Shadow started to open his eyes, he looked down at Sonic who was still snuggled up to him. He couldn't help but smile, he then started to think about what he said when looking for him.

  "Maybe I should confess my love to him. Though how would he respond, not only that but if I do then I also have to tell him my past!" Shadow couldn't decide what to do, and he was focused on his thoughts he didn't realise Sonic awake.

   "Shadow? What's wrong?" Sonic sat up to see Shadow's face, then Shadow looke at him. "Hey Sonic? Can I ask you something?" Shadow turned to face Sonic, then grabbed both his hands. 

* Sonic:

   I had just woken up and noticed Shadow in deep thought, so I asked if he was ok. The next thing that happend was he asked if he could ask me something, then he grabbed my hands. I looked up at him cerious on what it was he wanted to tell me, so I said yes.

* Shadow:

   After I asked he looked at me and said yes, so I told him before that I needed to tell him about myself first. At first he looked like he was going to pout, but then nodded in understandment.

~ So I started to explain ~

  I was 8 years old when I lost everything...

   Me and my childhood friend Meria were playing hide 'n seek, it was my turn to hide, so I went and found a hiding place. While I was waiting for her to find me I saw a shadow appear over me, I turned around and saw a male hedgehog behind me.

   He looked like you Sonic except he was green and had scratches across his chest, he also wore a black jacket and had sunglasses resting on his head. He looked down at me and asked what my name was, I looked up at him and told him my name. 

   After that I asked him what his name was when he told me I was confused, he said his name was Scourge the Vampire. I had no clue what vampire ment, then he gave me a very creepy grin. I knew right away something was wrong, but I didn't figure it out until he grabbed my arm.

   I felt panic run through me and I cried for help, but no one came. That's when his grin got wider and he told me no one would hear me, he had made sure of that. I started to cry when I realised I wasn't excaping, then he bent down to my level and bit me!

   It hurt so bad that I screamed then to his surprise my eyes started to glow, I grew wings, and fangs just like him. He hadn't been trying to change me he wanted to kill me, so I somehow absorbed his power so I could survive.

   From that day on I became a vampire my parents were tarrified of me, and my own friend ran away from me! After I saw their reactions to something that wasn't even my fault I decided to leave.

   I've lived with this cruse ever sense not letting anyone in, until I ran into you. To think I was just out for a walk only to be smaked to the ground by you.

~ end of backstory ~

   So now that you know what I am, I want to know your answer to the question i'm about to ask. Sonic..will you go out with me, like be my boyfriend?

* Sonic:

   I was sitting there listening to his lifes story, and through it all he had a look of misery! I felt so bad then he said that he was a vampire, sure I was surprised but definately not scared. I care for him he saved me, then he started talking about how I ended up with him and his face had a smile on it!

  That made me so happy to think we just met and I already want him to be mine, but I'm a shina so that means I have to be claimed. He then was talking about the question again, and what I heard I just couldn't believe! Of course I said yes.

* Normal:

  Shadow looked to Sonic to wait for an answer, then he heard him say yes. Shadow was so happy he picked Sonic up, and twirld him around in the air by his waist.

  That's when Shadow remembered about the curves of Sonic's body, and couldn't resist asking about it. "Hey Sonic? If your a male, then why does your body have the curves a female's does?" Sonic looked at him, and blushed almost the same color as his stripes. "Well that's because i'm a shina, not full male." Shadow looked at him surprised, but then realised that's why Mephiles was after him.