Part 9-

Part 9-

Coral's POV:

I looked around the enchanted forest in Fairy Tale Land 'This is where the elder sent me to be banished' I chuckled darkly 'The old fool' "Hello deary" I turned around to see the one person I thought I would never see "Rumplestiltskin" I said as he smirked.

"Why are you here deary? You should be in Neverland"

"Well let's just say I lost my magic and now I've been banished here"

"Lost your magic you say"

"A young girl named Bella restored Peter Pan's magic and Neverland"

"And you want your magic back to get revenge on this girl"

"I know where you are going with this" I crossed my arms "What's your price? My first child"

"Oh no dearie. I just need your help to find someone"

"Who?"

"My son. Baelfire"

Bella's POV:

Alex and I swim around with Ariel at mermaid lagoon till one of her sister's said it was time for her to came home "Bye Bella and Alexis"

"Bye" we said as she went home we decided to get out and head back to camp when we got there the lost boys and Peter have not gotten back from hunting then Tink showed up with 2 dresses both of them are long flowing one is a light purple sleeveless and the other the same but light blue "These are for you two" she said handing the light purple dress to me and the other to Alex "The elder is throwing a celebration tonight in honor of you" she said to me.

"Me?"

She nodded "For saving Neverland and our lives. You, Alexis, Peter and the lost boys are invited" then the lost boys came in to camp I told them about the celebration and they're happy about it "Where's Peter?" I asked Felix.

"Last I saw him he was getting a boar" he answered.

"I'll go find him" I said and headed to the forest but Peter appeared with the boar "No need to love" he said walking up to me and kissed my forehead.

"The elder of the fairies is throwing a celebration tonight and we are invited" I said as he walked over to Felix to skin the boar.

"I know. Tink told me"

I looked at him a little surprised then went to look at Tink but she was already gone, right around when the sun was setting Alex and I were in Peter's tent getting our dresses on Alex did her hair in a sideway braid couple strades of her hair out I decided to leave my hair down "Bella you look beautiful" Alex said smiling.

I smiled back "Thanks. You look beautiful too"

"You girls ready?" Peter asked standing outside the tent.

"Almost" I said as we put on our dress slippers Alex walked out then me Peter and the lost boys looked at us in awed "Wow" Felix said approaching Alex "Alexis you're beautiful"

She smiled blushing "Thank you"

I looked at Peter to see him still starring at me in awed then Baelfire said "Bella, you look very beautiful"

I smiled softly "Thank you Bae"

"You're more than beautiful" Peter said approaching me and gently caress my cheek "You're an angel" my smile widen more as I leaned into his touch and he kissed me then we all went to fairy territory, before the celebration started the elder had me stand before him "Bella what you did for all of us was beyond grateful. If you ever need anything let me know, we are forever in your dept"