Part 3- The Truth About Coral

Bella's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, opened my eyes and stretched then took a bath after I was done I put on a purple corset dress and knee high boots, I looked at myself in the mirror and decided to cut the dress above my knees and the sleeves off then did the same with the rest of the dresses I had. 

After Coral and I had some breakfast she walked me around fairy territory introducing me to some of the fairies including Tinkerbell, Coral told her how Alex and I got to Neverland and that Alex may be with Peter Pan and the lost boys "Could you help Tink?" she asked. 

Tink looked away upset "I don't know Coral. If I go to the camp and get her Peter will kill me" 

"Then I'll go" I said then they looked at me like I was crazy "Do you have a death wish or something" Tink asked "Peter and the lost boys will either harm or kill you" 

"I'm not going to just stay here and wait to see what will happen to her so I'll go. And if Peter or the lost boys get me then so be it" with that said I started walking into the forest. 

"Bella wait!" I stopped and turned to see Tink run up to me "I'll go with you" she said standing in front of me, I nodded and we made our way to Peter's camp.

Alexis's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and opened my eyes to see I was in someone's tent 'How did I get here and who's tent is this?' 

"Good morning " I looked to see Felix walk in with a plate of food and set it down next to me "Did you sleep well?" he asked. 

"Kinda but why am I in a tent?" I asked sitting up. 

"I noticed you were getting cold last night so I asked Pan if you sleep in my tent" he explained. 

"Where did you sleep?" 

"On the ground" 

I looked at see I was on a cot and looked back at him "You gave up your cot for me" he nodded "Go ahead and eat up" he said then started to sharpen his dagger, I looked at him for a minute then ate the plate of food 'No boy has ever been this nice to me before' I thought finishing up and set the plate back down picked it up, walked out and came back in "Pan said if you want to take a bath you can but I'm coming with you so you don't run away" he said. 

"Alright but can I have my bag?" 

He looked at me for a minute then walked out and back in with my bag "Here you go" he said handing it to me. 

I pulled out a dark green corset dress, got up and walked with Felix to a hot spring, he had his back turned the whole time I was washing myself after I was done I put on the dress and knee high boots I looked down at the dress "Felix can I borrow your dagger?" I asked.

He turned to look at me "What for?"

"To cut my dress short. It's a little warm out" I answered fanning myself with my hand.

He pulled out his dagger handed it to me "Don't do anything stupid" I rolled my eyes took it and cut the dress to my thighs and the sleeves off.

"Here you go" I said giving it back to him and walked back to the camp not knowing he was staring at how short my dress is and smirked, once we got back to camp Peter walked up to us "Felix, you go hunt for food" he said looking at him then at me "You and I are going to look for wood" with that said Felix went to hunt for food Peter and I went to look for wood.

Bella's POV:

As Tink and I walked through the forest I thought about what Coral said last night 'Someday Pan will go back to the way he use to be' "Tink can I ask you something?" I asked.