Part 4- Showing That You Care

(Here is part 4, hope everyone likes it and sorry for the delay. Part 5 will be out soon)

Part 4- Showing That You Care

Bella's POV:

I woke up to sun shining in my face and opened my eyes 'What happened' I thought then I remembered what Alex told me yesterday 'There's something you need to know about Coral. She's evil. She steals young girls youth to stay young. She did the same with Wendy and killed her'

"How are you feeling?" I looked to see Peter walk in with 2 plates of food, "Okay I guess" I answered sitting up slowly "Where's Alex?"

"She went out hunting with Felix" he answered as he sat down on a stump and held out the plate of food "Here eat"

I looked at it then took it and started slowly eating ever once in a while I would look at him till he would look at me then I quickly looked away, once I was done I set the plate down he took it and walked out then 5 minutes later walked back in with my bag "Tink said you would need this" he said handing it to me.

I took it and looked at him "Thank you" he nodded then walked out I changed into a dark blue corset dress and my boots then walked out to see the lost boys doing chores of some kind then saw Alex walk back with a boy who I assuming is Felix she was laughing and loking with him till she saw me "Bella!" she ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"I take it you missed me" I laughed hugging her back then Felix walked up to us Alex pulled away and looked at him "Bella this Felix, Felix this is Bella" she said introducing us.

"Hi" I said to him, he nodded then went over to a stump with 4 dead rabbits.

"So how was the hunting?" I asked her as we sat down on a log.

"It was fun. Felix showed me how to use a crossbow and I shot 2 rabbits"

"That's good Alex. Probably knowing my luck I would miss or scare the animal"

"You wouldn't know unless you tried" Alex and I looked up at Peter to see him with a crossbow and some arrows "Are you going hunting?" I asked.

"Nope. We are going target practicing"

"We?"

"You and me" he said and walked into the forest, I sat there till Alex said "Go ahead Bella" I looked at her "You can trust him, after all he is protecting you from Coral"

I looked back at where he saw then got up and walked over to see he was waiting for me, we walked for about 15 minutes in silent till he stopped and saw a deer he loaded an arrow on the crossbow and looked at me "Take a shot" he said handing it to me.

I took it, aimed it at the deer waited for a minute then shot the arrow but it missed the deer by an inch "Damn it" I cursed at myself.

"Don't worry you were almost close" he said taking the crossbow and loaded another arrow a few more minutes went by and a boar showed up then he shot it right in between the eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him "Show off" he looked at me and smirked "Thank you" he walked over took the arrow out then looked at me still smirking "Still wanna practice some more?"

After an hour of target practicing I learned that I'm not really good at it unless my life depended it we went to a spring he took a drink I just stood there looking around till I saw a plant I had never seen before I went over to take a closer look to it 'This is a strange plant' I thought reaching to touch it when a hand grabbed my wrist and looked to see Peter "Don't touch that. It's dreamshade, the most poisonous plant in Neverland" he said.

I looked at the plant then back at him "Thanks for the warning" I said then he let go of my wrist and we went back to camp, later on when the sun was setting I sat up on the tree to watch it 'That's beautiful' I thought "Hey" Alex said climbing up the tree and sat beside me.