Part 7- True Love's Kiss

Bella's POV

A week had passed since Pepper stabbed me in the leg Peter told me that he banished her from Neverland because she hurt me and broke his trust by doing that, Coral hasn't done anything yet but Tink keeps up to date she also told us that the elder decided that if Coral comes back to fairy territory she'll be punished for her actions and betrayal, she decided to keep the protection spell on me incase Coral attacks me again.

Alex and I walked back to camp after gathering some wood for the fire I noticed Peter wasn't around "Where's Peter?" I asked setting the wood down.

"He went to the hot spring" Felix answered "He'll be back soon"

I sat down on a log for a while till I got a bad feeling 'Something's wrong' I thought getting up grabbing a crossbow and arrows "Bella?" I looked at Alex and Felix "Something's wrong"

"With Pan?" he asked, I nodded he grabbed his billy club and a bow and arrows for Alex and we headed towards the hot spring, we were half-way there when we heard a noise and my feeling got worse "Peter!" I called running.

When I got to the hot spring I saw Peter on the ground holding his stomach and someone standing in front of him "Peter!" I ran to him when the person turned around and I stopped dead in my tracks...it's me?

"Hello Bella" she said smirking at me.

I stood there in shock "Coral"

"Right you are dear" she said shifting back to herself "And soon Peter Pan will dead along with everything else on this island but not you and your friend"

"But what about you, Hook, the pirates and Ashley?" Alex asked.

"They have a protection spell on them" she walked over to me still smirking "Soon I will have your youth and no one can save you" with that said she walked away.

"Bella" Peter said I went over to him "You and Alexis have to leave Neverland"

I looked at him shook my head "No. We're not going anywhere" then looked at Felix and Alex "Take him back to camp" I said getting up "I'll be there soon" with that said I took off running to the spring.

Peter's POV:

Felix and Alexis carried me back to camp, into my tent and laid me down on my cot Alexis opened my jacket to look at my stab wound "Dreamshade" Felix said looking at it too.

"How long does he have to live?"

"Couple of hours or less" he answered, I laid there thinking how Coral tricked me into thinking she was Bella.

*Flashback*

I sat in the hot spring looking up at the stars thinking about Bella 'I have to tell her how I feel or I will never get the chance' I thought then got out and dressed then I heard a noise and pulled out my dagger "Who's there?" I looked at the bushes "Show yourself" I demanded then the person stepped out, it was Bella "Bella?"

"Hi Peter"

"What are you doing out here?" I asked putting my dagger back in it's holder.

"I wanted to talk to you"

"Could it have waited till I got back to camp?"

"Yes but I have to tell you now"

"What is it?"

She looked down at her feet then back at me "I love you"

My eyes widen in shock "You do?"

"Yes. I have loved you since the moment I saw. I've wanted to tell you but I was scared"

I walked up to her and hugged her "You don't have to be scared anymore Bella. I love you too"

I felt her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled away just to look at her then I noticed something, her eyes they're not hazel "Bella, your eyes they're not hazel"

"It's because I'm not Bella" with that said she stabbed me with a dagger I groaned in pain and fell to the ground "Peter!" I heard Bella's voice close by then I saw her, the real Bella.

*End Flashback*

Bella's POV:

I pulled out a canteen filled it up with water then ran back to camp as fast as I can 'I won't let you die Peter' I thought, once I made it back to camp I ran to his tent "Peter!"

Alex looked at me "Did you get the water?"

"Yes" I went over to his side and looked at the stab wound to see some black swirls "What's happening?"

"It's dreamshade" Felix answered "Coral had it on the blade"

I opened the canteen and slowly poured the water over the wound but it wasn't healing right away "Why isn't it working?"

"It's because his magic is fading" I looked to see Tink "Soon he will be dead"

"No I won't let him die. Is there something else on this island that can help?" I asked as tears started to swell up.

She shook her head "No. I'm sorry Bella"

I started to cry then looked at Peter to see him asleep I took his hand into mine "Peter" he slowly opened his eyes and smiled weakly "Bella"

"I'm sorry this happened to you"

"Don't worry about it. There is still a chance for you and Alexis to leave Neverland"

I shook my head "No. I'm not leaving you and I'm not running away from her"

He looked at me then took his hand out of mine and gently caress my cheek I leaned into his touch still looking at him "I...love you Bella" with that said his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his arm fell.

"Peter" I laid my head over his chest to hear his heartbeat slowly fade away "No" I looked at him "Peter please wake up" I cried "Peter please don't leave me! I love you!" I cried harder and kissed him.

"Grab them!" I heard a voice say then someone grabbed me and pulled me away from him "Peter!" I yelled trying to get to him but the person wouldn't let me go.

Peter's POV:

Once I finally told Bella that I loved her I let death take me, memories I had of Neverland, the lost boys, Tink, Alexis and Bella flow through my head then I felt a spark, saw a bright light and gasped, I opened my eyes to see I was in my tent "What?" then I saw Felix and the lost boys get up.

I looked at my hand 'My magic. It's been restored'

"True love's first kiss" I looked at Tink "Bella restored your magic and Neverland"

"Bella" I bolted up to look around then senced her, she's with Coral on the Jolly Roger "She's on the Jolly Roger with Coral" I got up, grabbed my sword and flow towards the ship 'Hold on Bella. I'm coming'

(There's part 7, hope everyone likes it and sorry if it made you cry when Peter dies but now he's alive. Yay!)