Part 5- Plan of a Attack

(Here is part 5. Hope everyone likes it and there's a video on the side of the screen that I found on YouTube and loved it)

Part 5- Plan of a Attack

Coral's POV:

I walked the street of Bella's home Onsted looking for the orphanage that took her in 'Now let's see it should say 'Children of God Orphanage' I thought looking around till I saw it and a young girl standing out front sweeping the steps "Excuse me young girl" I said kindly to her she turned to look at me "Is this the Children of God Orphanage?"

She smiled "Yes it is"

"Oh good. I'm thinking about adopting a child but I have no husband"

"Let me take you to Sister Margaret, maybe she can do something for you"

"Oh thank you young girl. What's your name?"

"Ashley" she answered then I knocked her out with some sleeping dust.

"Nice to meet you Ashley" I smirked.

Bella's POV:

Peter had me, Alex, and Felix in his tent he showed us a map of fairy territory "What's the plan?" Felix asked.

"We surprise attack Coral, we can go around and attack her here" he pointed at a small clearing "That's where she picks her herbs for spells"

"That's a good plan" he said.

"But what about the other fairies? They won't get hurt, will they?" I asked.

"Only if they attack to protect her" Peter said "We don't know how many of them she has believing her lies"

I looked down upset and walked out Alex followed me "Bella"

I stopped in front of a tree "I can't do this attack without harming the other fairies"

"I know Bella but Pete is right we don't know how many of them are believing her lies" I turned around to look at her "Can there be another way to make sure they don't get hurt?" I asked.

"What about the sleeping dust, would that work?" she asked.

"I have to ask Tink"

"Ask me about what?" Tink asked appearing out of nowhere, "Peter has planned a surprise attack on Coral but the fairies may get hurt if they try to protect her" I explained "Can we use the sleeping dust to knock them out?"

"Sleeping dust doen't affect fairies" she answered, my heart dropped "Is there another way?" I asked.

"Yes that is why I came here. Coral went with Hook on his ship somewhere but they will be back"

Alex and I looked at each other thinking the same thing 'We can attack her when she comes back' then we ran back to Peter's tent to tell him our new plan of a attack.

Coral's POV:

I went down below the Jolly Roger to see if Ashley has awaken yet I walked over to the cot she was laying on and saw her slowly open her eyes "Did you sleep well?" I asked.

She looked at me "Where am I?"

"You're on a ship called the Jolly Roger"

"The Jolly Roger? As in Caption Hook's ship from the story Peter Pan"

"Smart Girl" I smirked and sat down next to her.

"What do you want with me and where are you taking me?"

"Neverland and I need your help with a friend of yours named Isabella Phillips"

Bella's POV:

Alex and I sat in the tree near the beach where Hook's ship would be Peter and the lost boys were on the beach hiding behind some rocks "Will this work?" Alex asked.