Destruction Is Nothing Compared To How I Feel

Bombs dropped. Buildings collapsed. Fire spread. People scattered. Planes and helicopters flooded the sky.

Explosions. That was all anyone could hear. Fire and Debris were all people could see. Smoke was all people could smell. And dust was all the people could breath in.

Boats crowded the seas, as people were trying to escape.

=•••==•••==•••==•••==•••==•••==•••==•••==•••==•••=

KC and Katelyn jumped in a boat and started rowing away. Panic was all they could feel. Fear filled their bodies and they trembled so much. Katelyn stayed strong and kept brave for everyone. KC, on the other hand, was crying because of all the terror.

~

Aphmau watched as shadow knights poured into the city, killing everyone in sight. Running was her only option at this point. So she ran.

~

As soon as the knights began to take over, Laurence had fallen to the ground and became weak and injured. Garroth picked him up, put Laurence on his shoulders, and ran faster than ever.

~

Dante and Travis ran for their lives. Travis was suddenly pulled backwards by what he thought was a shadow knight. But when Dante turned around to help, he yelled: "LUCINDA?"

~[]~[]~[]~

Aphmau quickly turned around when she realized she could do something to help. Running up the the nether portal, facing Shad himself, yelled: "Give Zane back to the world, take me!" "What could I do with you?" Shad answered. "I am Irene, herself. Now give me back Zane, and I'm yours to keep."

"IRENE?" Shad yelled, throwing Zane down to her.

"RUN." Aphmau yelled, walking into the portal.

"Goodbye, everyone."

Zane ran out and jumped into a small boat, rowing and rowing.

Everyone watched as the land they lived on fell into pieces. It sunk like a glorious ship, sinking finally.

Dante grabbed a boat and rode off.

"Alright, you okay, Travis?"

Dante looked and saw Travis wasn't in the boat. He was on the land.

"Stay here a minute, I need to get someone!"
"DO NOT BE LONG!"
"I know!"

Travis ran back and eventually came out with Laurence's little brother, Caleb.

"TAKE HIM!" Travis threw Caleb across the water and Dante caught him. Travis tried to jump back into the water, but a shadow knight pulled him back. Travis didn't even scream.

"TRAVIS!" Dante screamed.

Travis looked up, smiled, and said:

"It's about time I'm taken out of my misery."

"NO!"

"Tell Katelyn that I love her."

"TRAVIS, NO!" The entire land collapsed, taking Travis with it.

Dante cried out and began sobbing. He held Caleb in his only blanket, while Caleb cried his eyes out.

"Goodbye..." Dante whispered.

=•=•=•=•=

*sniff*

- 🐷