•2•

×phil×

I laid in the most uncomftable hotel bed as I remembered yesterday, the workers said i was only aloud here for a maxiam of 3 days here, why? I'm not entirely sure myself.

I will take these 3 days to my adventage as in 3 days I'm completely homeless as I have no family left, my parents are gone along with my sister they ran away to Florida away from here. I do not blame them honestly i was in my second year of college when they up and left me here.

I do not have any friends I was always the loner, the boy who always had his head in a book, the average bookworm.

"this is where i wish i had a family, this is where i wish I was normal this is where I wish I had someone to lean on, warmth of another human being."

I never wished for comfort as I do now, the helping hand of another human and the soft smile they show as they hold you and protects you from the monsters in the pitch black  darkness, but sometimes the monsters will win, and sometimes you lose the ones you love to the demon in the dark.

Why did it have to be me? Why did Yulia leave me for another man? Why am I not crying? I'm to broken to care, the crave of darkness grows stronger as the days move onward and you stay in the past, not wanting to move forward.

The stiffness of your muscles as you try desperately to run away to free yourself, but you know your not fast enough. That is the everday challenge I now face alone, Losing my job, losing the house, losing family. Everything is gone and now here I am only one day left in the hotel.  $237 left in my pocket but what happens then?

Failure will kick in. Destroy your sanity little by little until you break and you feel empty and forgotten. Why can't this all be a horrific nightmare and I will wake up in my college dorm room with my dorm mate, but I know this is reality and once I leave this hotel, the reality of the world will push down on my chest suffocating me as I try to stay standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Very short mainly just a slight filler I guess you can say, what's going through his head.

If I publish this hi! ~Mini!!
Janurary 4th 2017