Come Join Me~ - Chapter 8

Delirious POV

Flash Back To The Detention room

Eric?! Why is he here? I stood in the doorway of the detention room, I looked at him and he smiled a kind smile. "Sit down already!" The crabby teacher yelled at me and pointed to a seat. I cautiously sat down in the front row. Eric was behind me.

I was very tense and unable to relax. 2 minutes pasted by quick. The teacher sighed and stood up from his desk. "I'll be back you two," the teacher pointed at us. So I guess those punk kids in the back really are asleep. "Don't do anything stupid!" The man continued while snapped at us. I nodded.

The fat man left the room leaving the 4 students alone in the classroom. And 2 of them are asleep. I waited looking down at my desk, sweating. I don't know what to do! Evan told me he doesn't trust Eric, so that usually means he's bad. Right?

I heard a chair move from behind me, then footsteps followed. I didn't dare look. I then heard a seat being pulled up besides the desk I was at. I knew who it was. I looked at Eric giving me that same friendly smile. He doesn't seem to dangerous.

"Hey, why such a nice guy like you doing in here?~" He said kind of cheerfully. I swallowed the large lump in my throat.  "Umm....." is all I could say. He laughed at my response.

"Heh, your blushing." Was I really? I quickly covered my face. He laughed again. That adorable- No. I don't like him, I love Evan. "Hey, it's ok. Your cute when you blush." Eric said while pulling my hand from my face and holding it.

We looked in each other's eyes for awhile until he cleared his throat. "Could you tell me why your in here?" He asked calming. I nodded my head in response. 

"Well, it's all Felix's fault!" I started. "He just came into the classroom and started beating me up!" I paused to see his reaction. He looked worried, why? "Now that you say that, a bruise is starting to form on your cheek." He brushed his hand on my cheek, it stung.

"Well," I continued. "He didn't just beat up me, he knocked out a close friend of mine." I started to mumble the last part, remembering how Mini looked and how much Tyler was worried. I hope he's ok. Eric patted me on my shoulder, trying to make me feel better.

"And Ms. Taylor comes in at the worst of times! I was trying to defend myself! And now I'm here!" I turned and looked at Eric, tears everywhere. "It's not fair!" He nodded his head, he had the most sincere look of  understanding. "It's ok, shh."  He pulled me into a hug.

"N-now I'm scared my friends are mad at me." I sniffled in his chest. "They don't know the truth and the only witness is knocked out cold! What if they blame me?" He rubbed my back to help calm me. "Shh it's ok" He said once again.

He pushed me from his chest to look at me. "I'm sorry to say this, but before I got here... I heard rumors from people that your friends hate you right now." He said with a sad face on. "Evan is the most pissed." I only cried more into his chest.

"It's ok... I'm here. I believe you, I'm here for you." He said with a smile. I tried for a smile, to thank him. "Th-thank you!" I cried out. He nodded to say 'your welcome'. He pushed me closer into his chest, putting his hand on the back of my head and his other hand on my back.

Eric POV 

(Ohhh didn't see that one coming! Also still flash back in detention room)

I caressed the small boy in my arms, his tears soaking my shirt. I just held him closer. No emotion on my face. I looked at the small square window that was placed at the top of the door. There I saw a familiar old friend.

Cry

I smirked at him devilishly, giving him a thumbs up. He nodded while giving me the same smile. I saw him walk away, all was going accordingly to plan. I continued to rub the blue hoodie that the boy always wears.

"If you'd like you can always come join me and my friends. If that would make you feel better.~" I said to the boy. He nodded his head. Yes come join me Jonathan.~

Heh heh. I won Vanoss, Jonathan is mine!~

---------------------------------

Ohhhh noooo! I tried! This chapter was supposed to help make things more clear about the whole situation after Jon came out of the school in the last chapter. So I'm sorry it's short.

Also Happy New Year!

Here let me make it up to you guys:

Oh and these cutie's too~:

Well See you in the next chapter!

Buh Byeeee!