its.......about.......to go..........DOWN

Sasha POV
(we walk and i see the girl that kissed roc.)
Sasha: yo……you in the purple come here ***
Girl1: who the **** you calling a *** *****.
Girl3: hey isnt that Rocs girlfriend….the pregnant *****?
Girl1: yea it is! how did you like looking at ya boos lips on mine.
Sasha: girl imma show you how i liked it.
(i walked up to her and punched her dead in the face and we started fighting. her girls started jumping in so my girls started jumping in. there was kicking and scratching and all that then we heard.)
Boy: STOP STOP STOP!!!
(we all stopped fighting and looked at the person it was a boy about 16 or 17 years old he walked over to the girl i was fighting.)
Boy: you ok baby?
Girl1: no this ***** came ova to me and hit me.
Boy: TF you hitten ma girl for!! 
Sasha: ummmm ya so called girl kissed my boyfriend!!
Boy: baby is that true?
Girl1: NO shes lyin.
Sasha: oh please i dont come and hit hoes on a street corner for no reason. hoes gotta work too right but when a*** kisses my boyfriend its on.
Boy: oh hell naw
(the boy slapped me in my face so hard i fell over….then outa no where the boys popped up.)
Roc: i kno dis skinny *** mofo did not just slap my girlfriend.
Boy: i kno this gay *** lil boy aint talkin bout me.
Prince: he actually is cause ur skinny and yur a mofo.
Boy: shut up
(other boys came from out of no where i started getting scared cause i dont think our boys can handle these boys i wanted to just go back to the tour bus and sleep. the girls and i started speaking through our eyes.)
eye convo
Sasha: lexy i wanna go back something bad is gonna happen.
Lexy: we cant back out now!
Shaniece: girl what u mean we cant back out now girl this is dangerous.
Lexy: if we try to back out……someones gonna get shot.
Jae: how you kno that!!
Lexy: thats always what happens in a situation like this.
Sasha: true……well if anotha fight breaks out we juss wish the best.
Girls: yupp!
out
Boy: so what you gonna do son!! ya girl come callin ma girl a *** and **** and i aint feelin dat.
Roc: well maybe if ya girl wasnt acting like a *** jumpin up on people and kissing them….she wouldnt be called a ***!!
Boy: iight thats enough.
(the boy punched Roc and then a hug fight started girls fighting girls boys fighting girls then lexy screamed.)
Lexy: THE ***** JUST CUT ME!!!!!
(I LOOKED AT HER AND SHE WAS ON THE FLOOR….BLOOD WAS COMMING FROM HER ARM AND IT WASNT DRIPPING IT WAS POURING. Ray looked at lexy gave his dude another hard punch to the face that knocked him over and then ran to lexy’s side. then i heard.)
???: HES GOT A GUN…….SASHA MOVE!!!!
(some one pushed me out the way and then i heard a gun shot…….everything just flashed….. i turned around to see Roc on the ground bleeding with a gun shot wound that was really close to his heart.)
Sasha: ROC ……NOOOOOOOO!!!!
Shaniece: someone call an ambulance NOW!!
Jae: ill call keisha.
(the ambulance came and i went into the car with Roc and Ray went with lexy. if i wasnt so angry we wouldnt have been in this mess. im always fighting…….from this day forward i need to stop fighting and control my anger. please lord make roc ok…….please.