GIRLS NIGHT!! Part Uno

Travis' POV
I woke up the next morning with Katelyn sleeping next to me. I stared at her for a little bit... she looked so innocent and pretty... I snapped out of my daze and got off the couch to see Laurence, Cadenza, Aaron and Eli up making a huge breakfast for everyone. "Whoa! What are you guys making? Breakfast for a queen?" "Yes..." Eli responds sarcastically, "The flipping Queen of England is coming to this humble abode." Cadenza laughs. "My famous pancakes are ready!" Laurence yells waking up Zane who gives him evil eyes. "You blabbering buffoon! I need my BEAUTY SLEEP!" "pfft no kidding..." Laurence snickers. Skyler wakes up after shortly after Zanes little rant and Zane looks down at her with soft eyes. "I smell pancakes!" Skyler hollers while running over to the kitchen table to feast. "I finished the french toast!" Eli screamed. Amber wakes up and immediately yells, "FOOOOOOD!!!!" as she also runs over to the table. Laurence laughs but then looks over at the sleeping Aphmau and sighs. hm... what's going on with that?  Soon after all the food is finished being made Aphmau, Garroth, Dante and Jeffory wake up and start digging in. I look back over at Katelyn sigh... sleeping like an angel... well an angel that drools at least.

Katelyn's POV
When I wake up it's about 12:00 and I smell Laurence's delicious pancakes! I run as fast as I can over to the table. Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Cadenza, Laurence, Amber, Skyler, Zane, Eli, Dante, Jeffory and Travis all sitting and eating. Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda are STILL sleeping. Geez, I thought I slept late. I sat down in the middle of Aaron and Amber, because there was no room next to Aphmau because of Laurence and Garroth. Ugh they need to stop trying so hard... she totally likes Aaron
sorry Garmau & Laurmau fans... #plot
As they both attempt to 'woo' Aphmau I dig into the pancakes!! Heh... maybe if Travis could cook like this... HA nope JK NOT HAPPENING! My thoughts we interrupted by none other than Travis ugh what does he want "Could you please pass the syrup Lady Kateyln~" He asks. I responded by passing him the syrup.

Aphmau's POV
....well no one is talking soooo maybe I can start a conversation! "Sooo... what's everyone's plans for today? Anything interesting or fun?" Irene that was dumb... but maybe it'll spark a conv- "Skyler, Eli and I will probably finish decorating our house and that means shopping... yayyyy sarcasm" Amber states. "Well maybe we could help you! I mean you must need someone to carry all the heavy stuff for you ladies~" Dante replies trying to flirt. He's just asking to be beaten to the pulp... "Excuse me?!" Eli, Skyler and Amber all yell at once. "DUDE REALLY?!" Katelyn screams. "Whaaaat? I'm t-" Dante starts but is interrupted by none other than Garroth, "Heh... excuse him he's really bad with talking to girls, what he MEANS is we could assist you with shopping for decorations or whatever if you would like us to." He says politely. "Thanks you GARROTH, if you guys want to, you can." Eli replies. "We'd love to, especially since Dante was such a jerk." Laurence adds before punching Dante in the gut. "OW I SAID I WAS SORRY!" I laughed Dante is so stupid sometimes "Well while you guys are going shopping, I'm going to get ready for our annual GIRLS NIGHT!!" "What's that?" Skyler asks innocently. At that very moment Lucinda wakes up saying, "Pfft only the most fun you'll ever have!" "Yeah but they'll make you play Truth or Dare and other stuff..." Katelyn interrupts. "Katelyn~Sama! That's not ALL we do!" Kawaii~Chan whines wait when did she get up...? "Yeah! First we go out to a nice restaurant and eat, then we go back to Aphmau's house and watch a movie, after that we usually play something like Just Dance or we do Karaoke... then finally we do truth or dare before we go to sleep!" Cadenza explains. "All of that while us guys have our guys night... which is way better." Travis brags. Aaron rolls his eyes and Garroth elbows Travis in the side. HA Travis must be lying... that or they don't want us getting any ideas "Whatever, I doubt it... but anyway, would you like to join us tonight girls?" Katelyn asks Eli, Skyler and Amber. Amber looks at Eli and Skyler, who nod "Yeah! That'd be really fun! I can't wait!!" Amber finally says. All the girls scream and hug them... besides Katelyn who only smiles before saying, " Awesome! See ya tonight."