Chapter 2

Hyun stood there speechless, looking at the bicycle that was in front of her. She looked up at Kai, searching for an explanation, but all she got was his smile.

- We can borrow this, I'm sure no one will mind.

He let go of her hand, grabbed the bicycle's handlebar and sat on the saddle. Hyun was stil stactic. He looked at her and nodded his head telling her to get on it aswell.
Hesitantly, she slowly approached it and carefully sat behind Kai with both her legs to one side. They stood there quietly for few seconds until Kai spoke:

- You know, it'll be dangerous if you're not holding tightly onto something. You might fall.

Hyun was flustered.

- I-I am a-aware of that, but there is nothing for me to hold onto! - Being this close to EXO's Kai, she could smell his nice and manly fragrance. His hair had a nice shade of dark brown that captured all of the moon's rays of light.

He looked to his front and sighed. He then, without looking at her, grabbed Hyun's hands and wrapped them around him.

- This way is safer. - He said. She could see the smirk on his face through his voice.

- Okay, we are ready to go. We have to be there in 40 minutes so I'll have to ride there super fast. Are you okay? - Kai said while taking a glimpse at her.

- Y-Yeah... - Hyun said while trying to hide her red face behind Kai's back.

He smiled once more at her and then took off.
They arrived at SM's main building half an hour later, which meant they were just on time. Kai got off of the bicycle first, aiding then Hyun by lifting her so she wouldn't damage her dress. When he putted her on the groud, their bodies were very closed to each other, making both a little embarassed and Kai took a step back.

- Shall we go in, Princess Bora? - He politely said, taking his hand to his chest and slightly bowing to her, playfully.

As hesitant as she was, she couldn't help but smile. She started walking towards the entrance with him, when he suddenly whispered in her ear: "You might want to take care of that red face of yours, by the way." Once again, she could hear a smirk on his voice.
She looked up at him putting her hands on her face with a worried expression. Her blushing had become that obvious?!
The security guard saw them, and looking at her face, he made a doubtful expression.

- Is something wrong, miss? Your face looks somewhat red. - He politely asked.

- N-No, I... - She wasn't sure what she should say.

- She had a cold recently, but thankfully, she is feeling better. - Kai spoke to the guard for Hyun.

--

The guard's expression eased and he let them through. As they walked in, Hyun noticed Kai getting farther from her. She stopped with an uneasy  expression and tried to call out for him - K-Ka-? - But he had vanished.
She looked around, feeling lost. It was a huge auditory, with many seats with names on them. A girl approached her.

- Excuse me? - The girl said.

- Yes? - Hyun said quietly. The girl was beautiful, very well dressed, with short, fawn-colored hair and red lips.

- Are you perhaps Miss Bora Hyun? - She smiled, slightly tilting her head.

- Yes, that is correct. - Hyun gave her a shy smile.

The girl sighed in relieve, taking her hand to her chest. Hyun was confused, why was she relieved?

- My name is Dae-Jin. I've been walking around for a while, it's my first time in this building. It seems we are seated together. When I saw you looking just as lost as I was, I thought, maybe that's Bora Hyun. - She smiled widely. - And thankfully it is.

Hearing the girl's words made Hyun very happy, allowing her to smile more comfortably.

- I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one that is new here! - Hyun said to Dae-Jin.

They walked together to their seats, both with a happy expression.
There was still plenty of time before the event started, and there was still many people walking around, chatting with each other. Dae-Jin decided to break the silence.

- So, Bora, I'm guessing you're not a trainee anymore?

- Yes, that is correct. - Hyun said, slightly showing some enthusiasm. - I am debuting this month.

- Amazing, me too! Are you a solo artist? - Dae-Jin asked smiling.

It took a second for Hyun to reply. She knew she was debuting, but what exactly was she going to be doing?

- A-Actually... - She looked down with a pensative expression - I'm not sure...

Seeing Hyun's expression, Dae-Jin understood she was feeling a little awkward. She smiled at her. - Is that so? But don't worry, I'm not sure either.

Hyun's expression lightened up - Really?

Yes, really - Dae-Jin said. - I heard that I might be part of a new girl group, but nothing is certain to me yet.

"A girl group..." Hyun was imagining herself as a member of one. "... But they're so many...".
She wasn't sure how she felt about it. Growing up, she didn't have many girl friends. But Uk was there, so she was never lonely nor sad about it, but at the same time, it sounded like a fun experience.

- I'm guessing I'll have a meeting with the managers soon, and then they will let me know, hopefully. - Hyun said to her, smiling.

- Yes, me too. - The girl smiled back.

--

Everybody was already sitted in their rightful places, and the show was about to start. The MC's entered the stage and everybody clapped. Hyun was very excited, the mood of the room was great.

- Welcome, everyone. I am Choi Wo, with me is Min Lee, and we will be your MC's for tonight's event.

- And today is for sure a especial day. Last week so many artists from our company won various awards, and so it was decided that it's time for celebration!

- Not only this event is to celebrate the awards, it is also the anniversary of one of the best groups we have with us. We welcome to the stage, EXO!

Hyun's heart started racing. EXO was a special band to her, as they were the ones who made her want to join SM Entert., so she really looked up to them.
They entered the stage. And they looked as good as ever. Nine of the most attractive men in all of Korea, to say the least.
Suddenly, her eyes meet with someone elses'. It took her a second to realise where she had seen those eyes before... And then she remembered.
"That person in the bus terminal... and the person leaving the black van...", she was thinking, until realization made her speak out loud.

- No way... Chanyeol?

AUTHOR'S NOTES ~~~

Like most asian names, the surname/family name comes first. Hyun's first name is Hyun, not Bora! I will always refer to the characters name that way (Surname / Name), don't get it confused. Thank you for reading! <3