four

JIMIN AND CHAEYEON weren't sent to detention for being late, they just had to clean their classroom.

"Damn we're so lucky to have Mr. Min as our professor, he's not that strict as he looks like! " Jimin says, sweeping the floor whilst Chaeyeon was mopping at the back.

She just sighed in relief, "Yeah, but you don't even know him when he's so pissed off." she says, mopping every corner of the room.

Mr. Min isn't actually like this, he would force students to go to the detention and won't be going to his class for a month but luckily he didn't let us do that.

"Finally finished! " Chaeyeon exclaimed excitedly, grabbing the mop and bucket she has used for cleaning, Jimin is finished as well.

They exited the classroom and went to the janitor's room to return the things they use to clean.

-

You received a message from pervert shit.

pervert shit : aye chaeyeonie! i heard you cleaned the history classroom few hours ago, why? omo poor baby !!

seen, 8:45 pm

bbygirl : YES I DID AND I WAS ABOUT TO KILL MR. MIN THAT TIME BECAUSE I HATE CLEANING UNLESS ITS MY UNNIE WHO TELLS ME TO CLEAN.

seen, 8:46 pm

pervert shit sent a photo :

seen 8:48 pm

bbygirl : damn jimin looks good there

seen, 8:49 pm

pervert shit : but i look good more ((;

seen, 8:50 pm

bbygirl : uhm nO

seen, 8:51 pm

pervert shit : YOU HAVEN'T SEE ME YOU LIL BITCH Y SO RUDE

seen, 8:52 pm

bbygirl : oh YEAH, ISN'T THIS YOU?