Chapter 13- Family Issues

Jade's POV:

When we got home Slendys teleported all our bags into our rooms and I immediately ran up to mine. Man I run fast. I get in there, forgetting to shut the door, and fall right onto my bed. Just before I could fall  asleep Jeff walks in. "Can we talk?" He says. "Sure. Close the door. I forgot to." I said, getting up to sit on my bed. He shut the door and walked over to me. He wasn't in human form anymore. He grabbed my arm lightly and pulls up my sleeve. He slowly leaned down and kissed them all lightly. Then he pulled them down.

"So.. About what happened at the mall." He asked. "I am really sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I ju-" he put his finger to my lips. "It's fine. I loved it." He said. "I have missed you for so  long and I am really sorry for leaving you. I regretted it and I thought that I would never see you again. I missed your bright blue eyes. I missed you long dirty blonde hair, which is now red and black. I missed your smile, your voice, your hugs, your kisses. I missed everything about you. What I missed the most... Is calling you mine. Paige, will you make me the happiest man ever and, be my girlfriend again?" He said. I had tears rolling down my face and tears were in his eyes. "Yes." I said. He tackled me in a hug and I hugged back, tight. "I missed you too Jeff." He looked at me and immediately kissed me and of course, I kissed back. Then I hear the door open and Slendys saying "Hey Jade, your dad is here." Me and Jeff stopped kissing and I looked at Slendy.

I immediately ran out of my room and down stairs into the living room and stopped at the bottom of the steps. "Dad!" I said and ran and jumped into his arms. Luckily, he's strong enough to hold me up. "I missed you Jade." "I missed you too." He kissed my cheek and I kissed his. He let me down and let go. Then I saw Dakota. "DAKOTA!" I ran and almost knocked him down. He hugged me back and said "I missed you too sis." After 10 more seconds he let go of me. "Dad I would like you to meet my boyfriend, again." I pulled Jeff over. "Dad, this is Jeff." Dad looked at Jeff and said "I don't believe it. It really is!" "Hello Blade. Long time no see." They bro hugged and then we all 4 stood there. Slendy then walked in. "Jade there is someone else here to see you." I was a bit  confused and so was everyone else.

When I got to the main living room where the front door is my blood immediately started boiling. "Hello Paige. Nice to see you again." "You little son of a bi-" "MOM?!?" I hear LJ and EJ yell. "Wait. She's my mom!" "No she's mine!" "SHE'S ALL OF OUR MOMS INCLUDING DAKOTAS!" Ok so I lied about Dakota being adopted. Big deal. "WHAT!" LJ said. "HELEN IS A SLUT! A WHORE! A POOR EXCUSE OF HUMAN FLESH!" I yelled. "That is no way to talk about your mothe-" "Well I already told you. You're not my mother. You left my family for another when I was 2. And I bet you left them for another one too. That's probably why you had them two too. *points at LJ and EJ* You didn't help raise me. You didn't stay. And you were probably fucking another dude RIGHT BEFORE YOU CAME OVER! THAT'S PROBABLY WHY YOU HAVE TO WEAR SUCH BAGGY CLOTHES BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING TWAT WAFFLE IS PROBABLY ALL STRETCHED OUT AND WRINKLY JUST LIKE YOUR MOUTH AND THE REST OF YOUR FAT FUCKING FACE!" By now everyone including Sally was in the room. "Well you look just like me so-" "I like nothing like you, you fat wrinkly stinky horny motherfucking faggot! Grandma and Papa are probably very disappointed in you and that's why THEY DISOWNED YOU!" "YOU DO NOT SPEAK OF MT PARENTS." "I WILL SPEAK OF YOUR PARENTS IF I WANT TO SPEAK OF YOUR PARENTS YOU FAT UGLY BASTARD!" Everyone is silent. LJ and EJ walk up. LJ walks up to her first. "LJ I didn't-" "I was excited to see my mother. But it turns out that she made my life a whole a lie. You're lucky that you are a girl or I would beat you to a pulp." He walked away and EJ was next. "Jack. You'll still love me right?" EJ looked at her a sighed. "I thought I was raised by the best." He took off his mask. "Intill now. I was raised by a low life slut. That's probably why you divorced dad. I will never forgive you. Never." EJ walked off and put his mask back on. She looked at Dakota. "I think the same as Jade." She then looked at me. Jeff immediately held me close to him so I wouldn't attack her.

"You... I WISHED THAT ABORTION WORKED ON YOU! I HATE YOU!" "WAIT YOU TRIED TO ABORT MY DAUGHTER?!?" "YEP BUT SADLY SHE'S WITH US TODAY! PAIGE REBEL COLLINS I AM YOUR MOTHER WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! THAT IS WHY I CAME OVER HERE!" Then she looked at Jeff holding on to me. "YOU ARE COMING WITH ME RIGHT NOW YOUNG GIRL AND YOU ARE LEAVING THAT POOR EXCUSE OF A BOYFRIEND!" She then pulled me away from Jeff and started walking. I pulled back my arm and she looked at me in disgust.

"You're dead to me." I said and speared her. I then punched her so many time that I lost count. I beat her worse than I did that other girl at school. I dragged her outside and everyone follower. "Maybe this will make your face look better" Then I stopped for a second and looked at her. "Nope still ugly." And punched her again. Then I pulled out my knife from my hoodie pocket and everyone gasped. Thunder started rolling and lightning started striking and it started storming. "She finally snapped." Jeff whispered to my dad. I grabbed her wrist and slit it slowly and not to deep so she can suffer. I did more on that arm then did it on the other. Then rain was washing the blood into the mud. Then I did it to her legs and ribs. Then I went up and held the knife to her throat. She then whispered "You wouldn't do it."/I thought that was a stupid thing to say. I slit a little of her throat and raised my knife. I said the final words that she would be hearing before I stab her heart.

"Sweet Dreams."