Chapter 7- The Encounter Part 1

Alexandrias POV-

When we got to Jades house she grabbed a kitchen knife and put it in her hoodie pocket. "Jade what are you doing?" I asked. "Ssshhhh. I'm sneaking a kitchen knife up to my room just in case someone breaks in." she whispered. "Ok." I said. We walked up to her room. "Dad is at the hotel with Dakota and staying there with him. So we got the house to ourselves." she said. "Okay." Victoria said. We talked and watched TV till 9.

All of the sudden we heard a crash come from downstairs. Jade watched the door and put her hand under her matteress and pulled out 2 kitchen knives, handing each of us one. "You guys stay here. I'll go check." Jade whispered and started walking awaym "We are going with you whether you like it or not." I whispered and me and Victoria followed quietly. We walked down the stairs to see 3 figures standing there. Jade held us back and mouthed hide, pointing to the open door under the stairs. We tiptoed to it and Jade walked into the kitchen.r She pulled out a gun that was under her shirt and pointed it at them. "What are you doing in my house?" she asked, holding her knife up. "Hello Jade." the one in the white hoodie asked. "How do you know my name?" she asked. She wasn't scared. You can tell. Man how is that girl not scared. Jeff The Fucking Killer, Ben Drowned, and Masky is standing in front of her. "I stalk you and your friends. I can see them. Hi girls!" he said waving at us. Ben and Masky started walking up to us. Victoria grabbed 2 guns out of a cabinet in the room and handed me one. She pointed it at Ben. "You come any closer and your head will bust." she said. Man my friends have guts. I pointed mine at Masky. Jeff grabbed Jades arm that had the gun and twisted it behind her back. She still had a straight face. "I believe that its your time to die." he said "Now GO TO. SLE-" "Yeah yeah go to sleep. Go ahead and killed me. I'm not scared. Other people might be but I am definitely not." Jade said. "What? How are you not scared?" he asked in disbelief. "You should know. It was before you went insane." she said, yanking her arm out of his grip. "How do you not remember me?" she said smirking. He looked at her a little closer. "Paige?" he asked.