♡ Characters ♡

Not long ago, there they stand in these grounds. The divine warriors. Their names were Naomi, Miya, Daniel, Rachael, Ari, Faith, and smile. Now you see here, they were great friends, at a nearby orphanage. Who have got adopted by a person, making them all siblings.
Each of them has a unique power. All of their powers represent the color of their eyes and hair, Let me explain them to you.

The youngest, we have Miya. She has the ability to control the nature around her.

Naomi, the second youngest child in the group. She is able to Control any type of fire.

Rachael, her power is pretty hard to find someone with the kind of power she has. Rachael is able to turn into a wolf, anytime.

Faith, She has a one of a kind power. Her power is very mythical. She could change into any mythical thing. But sometimes she could be very scary, but nice too.

Ari, her power is very unique. Her power is called ''celestial Spirit." She could summon any kind of zodiac with her keys.

Smile, her power is to turn into any horror character ever made. Having the weapons of any horror character she turns into.

And finally Daniel, he is the oldest of them all. He has the power to control the skies, which means he has the power of the Sky.

The group has their own base in the wood, in the front of their base, they have it disguised as a normal regular house. But in the inside its a base.

Their adventure is to be awaited.