Laurence x Reader 15 KISSY KISSY (Y/N)~SAMA

HOLAAAAA
long time no see my fellow aphmauers. your wish has finally comeeeeeee. Oml I was so excited to write this chapter I almost cried xDD
okay you've all been waiting for so long so Imma get into it.

(Y/N) P. O. V.

I woke up in my bed. I felt arms around my waist. I looked over to see a sleeping Laurence cradling me. Blushing, I watched him until soon, his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning sunshine." I said to him. He smirked. "Hey babe." He replied. I blushed again. "B-Babe??" I asked.
He chuckled. "(Y/N), listen. I've been meaning to ask you something........." he looked embarrassed. Kawaii~Chan then ran into the room. "KIIIIIIIIISS HER!" She screamed. "KISSY KISSY (Y/N)~SAMA."

Laurence and I looked at her like she was crazy. We waited until she left the room and then Laurence continued. "(Y-Y/N) would you......would you---"
"Spit it out Laurence." I giggled.
"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
I was speechless. "YES LAURENCEEEEEEE." I screamed. I mean.... I liked him, right? His face was priceless. "R-Really....? I thought you'd say no.." He said. "Laurence I've liked you for so long. " I said. "Plus, we've been kissing, and we basically slept together.... AND your still holding my waist. " I continued. He let go of my waist quick. We both looked at each other weirdly. Then we both went in. He held my chin and we began to make out. (Fan girls at the moment, you likeeeeeee? c:<)
For the next 5 minutes we made out.  We finally stopped. But it wasn't long until we were both desperate again. Then for 10 minutes we made out. "(Y/N) have I ever told you...... your a great kisser. " Laurence said. I smirked. I then covered myself with blankets and turned on my T.V. Laurence Laid next to me and hugged my waist again.

"I love him. I could never let him go...." Were the first words of the show we watched. I could relate. Soon the show ended and it was night time. "So Laurence.... What'd you say about staying the night?" I smirked. He smirked back. I closed my door and climbed on top of him. I looked into his beautiful baby blue eyes. I then laid on him and put the covers over us. We made out one last time, before I fell asleep to Laurence rubbing my back.

HOW WAS THAT EEEEEEEEEH? lmao. Lemon or nah? Up to you guys. I mean, I'm not that dirty minded so it wouldn't be good but.. eh e.e Ily All.