Laurence x Reader 11 The Party

After Laurence kissed my head, I fell asleep pretty quick. But when I woke up, that was all I could think about. I had only slept for an hour, and everyone was still here.

"Morning (Y/N)!" Katelyn joked as her and Nicole walked in my room. "Ha ha.." I said sarcastically. Nicole giggled. "So everyone's still here?" I asked. "Yea everyone except Laurence, he went to go buy burgers, and some chips." Katelyn replied. I nodded. Then I got out of my bed, went into my bathroom and fixed my hair. Walking downstairs after my hair was done everyone was finishing up the last few minutes of the movie they were watching before I went to take a nap. ( Anyone watch The Tragically Hip concert last night? :3 ) They were watching Night At The Museum. I walked into the kitchen. I should start making lunch for everyone... I thought. I made some bacon, and eggs. More like brunch...... I looked in the backyard. We have a pool.. My eyes widened. "Aphmau, Katelyn! Come here a minute!" I yelled. Soon enough Aphmau and Katelyn walked in. "So we have a pool... Eh?" I said. Their faces lit up. "POOL PARTY!" All three of us screamed, running back into the living room where everyone was watching the movie. All of their jaws dropped. They must've heard us yell. Then they stampeded out the front door into their houses. In about 5 minutes they were all back at our house, with their bathing suits on.
"Well you guys were quite happy about a pool party.." Katelyn mumbled. "(Y/N) go get your bathing suit on, Katelyn and I will get ours on too. Everyone else go outside in the pool!" Aphmau said. I ran upstairs and into my room. Searching in my top drawer for my bathing suit I saw my phone from the corner of my eye turn on. I got a message from Laurence..

( Y - You L - Laurence )

L - Hey, so Aph texted me and told me to stop by my place and grab my bathing suit.

Y - Yea were throwing a pool party.

L - Cool! So everyone's still there?

Y - Yep.

L - K see u then 😝

Y - What's with the face? 😂

L - What's with yours?

Y - Omg Okay see you when you get here LOL

L - Yup 😝

(END OF THE AMAZING TEXT CONVERSATION)

I grabbed my bathing suit and put it on. (I don't know if you guys like specific types of bathing suits, but of you don't like bikinis, you can switch it.) It was a black bikini with no straps.
Then I went into my bathroom and put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my Aviator Sun glasses. When I walked downstairs I heard the front door open. "Welcome back Laurence!" I called. "Heh, thanks." He replied. I walked around the corner to see him at the door. He blushed a light pink. I guess it was because I was in a bikini. He handed me the burgers and chips and we walked outside together. "Emoji Hater." He jokingly said to me. "Regular Chips hater." I said back to him. "Hey! They weren't on sale!" He laughed. "Mhmm suuuure." I replied. Then he picked me up bridal style, and threw me in the pool. "Laurence!" I screamed. Everyone was laughing. "Am I still a Regular Chips hater?" He asked. "Yes..." I mumbled. Then I got squirted with a water gun. "No faaaaaaaair!" I complained. Then I started laughing. I crossed my arms. Laurence extended a hand to help me out of the pool. I took his hand, but purposely pulled him in the pool. Everyone was DIEING of laughter. Ohh Laurence, you've messed with the wroooooong girl.

Hey guys! So I'm going camping today around 7pm Eastern Time. And sadly it's for a week.... But I will try my best to at least get one more chapter done today. ARY WUVS U ♥️♥️♥️ BAIIII