Laurence x Reader 9 Return of a friend

I allowed everyone inside. Geez, there were so many people...
"Guys! So glad you could make it!" Aphmau yelled, running out of the kitchen. "Thanks for inviting us!" A male with blue hair said. Kawaii~Chan came out of the bathroom and immediately froze, staring at a man who was all pink, literally ALL PINK. "H-H-He's here...." Kawaii~Chan said to herself. "Reese~Senpai is here...." She continued. Then she ran upstairs. I followed her. "Kawaii~Chan..... Who is Reese?" I asked.
Kawaii~Chan jumped. "S-Sorry for scaring you..." I said as I looked at the ground. "It's okay (Y/N)~Senpai! Anyways, Reese~Kun is Kawaii~Chans future husband! "Kawaii~Chan likes him so so so so SO MUCH but she can't tell him!" She says as tears form in her eyes. "Awe, Kawaii~Chan, if everything goes okay tonight then I'll help you tell him!" I beamed, trying to cheer her up. "Really?! (Y/N)~Senpai is too kind! Too kind to Kawaii~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan yells engulfing you in a tight hug. "K.......Kawaii~Chan, you can...... Let go ...... Now..." I barely made out, gasping for air. "Sorry (Y/N)~Senpai....." Kawaii~Chan said as she looked down, ashamed. "It's ok! Now, should we go enjoy this party going on downstairs?!" I yelled. "YUSSSSSSS KAWAII~CHAN IS SO EXCITED!!" She screamed. Kawaii~Chan and I bolted down the stairs. Everyone stared at us. They were all watching a movie..... "Woops..." Kawaii~Chan mumbled. Aphmau paused the movie and ran up to me. "Everyone! This is (Y/N)!!" She yelled. Everyone else either waved or said "Hello!"
Then Aphmau dragged my hand to the crowd of people. "Okay that's Laurence, you already know him. Oh! This is Garroth!!" Aphmau said, pointing to a male with light blonde hair. "Hello!" I greeted, shaking his hand. "H-Hi." He stuttered. Next up was a male with brown hair and green eyes. He looked so familiar... "Heyo! I'm Vylad!" Vylad said. "Vylad....... Ro'Meave?" I asked. His eyes widened.... "It IS you...." He said.........

I guess this is kind of a cliff hanger.... Heh BUT ANYWAYS This book is almost at 1,000 views.... HOLY CRAP. I said most of the things I wanted to say in this chapter in the authors note I posted a couple hours ago.... Oops.

LOVE YALL

BAIIIIIIIII! 😘