Laurence x Reader 2

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW x3
(Y/N) = Your name
(F/C) = Favourite colour
(H/C) = Hair colour
(F/S) = Favourite shirt
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/L) = Hair Length

"Hello?... Are you okay..?" An unknown person asked me. Her voice was VERY high pitched...
"W-What?" Was apparently my reply.
My vision was still a little blurry. I tried to move but immediately I felt the burn on my back from whatever happened in the forest outside of O'Khasis...Did guards attack me?
I winced from the pain in my back. My eyes wandered around the room until they met with the person who had asked me if I was okay. She had light pink hair..and cat ears...?! Basically this girl was ALL pink..literally ALL PINK!! (Kinda cool actually..)

"Miss...Are you okay?" The voice asked again.
"I-I'm fine...Who are you...?" I asked.
"Oh silly me!! My name is Kawaii~Chan! Oh you poor thing...you must be wondering where you are.. Your in a very well protected place called 'Phoenix Drop' !! Kawaii~Chan replied.

Phoenix Drop? Where have I heard that before? Hmmm. I was taking it all in, when I heard my name being called. This voice was a girl. It sounded Strong, and beautiful.
"(Y/N)!! Is that really you?!"
I could tell that voice from anywhere...my best friend in high school...
"Aphmau?" I questioned myself over and over in my mind. Could Aphmau actually be here? Well, Phoenix Drop is where our high school was.

"(Y/N) It's really you!! Oh my Irene! Where have you been? I've missed you
SO much!" Aphmau hugged me. I winced again from the pain.  "Aph, I thought I heard you." I said, my voice cracked. Probably because I'm tired. "(Y/N) I am so sorry Laurence attacked you in the forest outside of O'khasis, he should've asked who you were first.." Her voice went kind of high. Now it sounded like she was crying. So Laurence attacked me.. I remember him, from high school. One of the popular people, known for his cute face and perfect hair. I wonder.. Does he still have that same face that he had a while back? Hmm.
"(Y/N)? APHMAU (Y/N)'s HERE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Another voice said.
"Wait, this is (Y/N)?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "Kawaii~Chan knew her from high school until she ran awa--"
"Kawaii~Chan let's stop you there heh.." The voice said again. "(Y/N) it's really good to see you again."
"Katelyn I've never seen you get this corny with (Y/N)" Aphmau said and giggled.
"H-Hey!! I get corny when I want to!" The voice said..I'm guessing is..Wait, did she say...KATELYN?