Platform no.3

Hello everyone. .

Do you like treasure?

*Ofcourse yes..

*Who doesn't like treasure?

*Right ;)

Here I'm talking about the treasure of reading. :) I want to share some addresses of hidden treasures..
Before that I have to ask you something. Like me, Have you ever experienced something like that..

I've always missed the comment section after reading a book in traditional way. I wanted to share my views feelings, doubts, suggestions.. but that was almost impossible to share your views every time with writer of your favourite books or other readers of the same book.
Missed all the fun of sharing thoughts about every small and big twist of the story..

But now I'm more than happy to be here on Wattpad with unlimited fun..
It's like a dream come true.
Now I can react/ask/suggest and much more than that enjoy here through following, voting and commenting.

Are you ready to find the treasure through following, voting and commenting?

Okay.. let's start the treasure hunt now. .

Pick-C How about joining a rescue mission here, to save a loved one.. With a chain of mysterious events in a palace..

yunisehartyu Don't miss this place if you're a poetry lover. It's a surprise for you.. and I'm sure you're going to love it.

love_is_all_we_got_ Mysterious welcome to mystery/thriller fans.. Forbidden things attracts and affects badly.. how? Let's find out here.

RockinLoyal A lighthearted story placed on somewhere between heaven and hell. Join the flow of emotions here and enjoy the company of a rude angel;)

Don't forget to recommend your favourite stories in the comment box.

"Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you've overcome."
~unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you're reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."