When You Dream About Them Being Greek Gods/ Demigods Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Ow." You exclaimed as you rubbed your neck making Bonnie alarmed. "What's wrong?" He asked with concern.

"Oh, it's just a stiff neck, no worries." You said.

"Your muscles must've been tightened because you tilted your head too long. Let's loosen it, shall we?" He explained as he held the sides of your neck and swiftly tilted your head making you hear a little snap.

"There." He said as he massaged the corners of your neck making the pain go away.

"Thanks, Doctor Bonnie." You said making Bonnie blushed and smiled. "Anything for you, my sweet." He said and kissed your hair.

"You must be son of Apollo." You noted. He looked at you. "What do you mean? Who's Apollo?" He asked.

"I'll explain later but for now, let's cuddle, snuggle bunny!"

"Okay."

Freddy (ARE YOU READY FOR FREDDY?! I CAN'T HEAR BECAUSE I'M A BIT DEAF!)
You woke up from your sleep and yawned. You looked around to see a bunch of teenagers inside the room.

"(Y/n)!" A teenage girl walked up to you with a smile. "You're finally awake! Hurry up and get ready, we'll be late for breakfast." She said as she tied her hair in a ponytail.

You nodded and did your morning routine. After that, you and a bunch of teenagers who you assumed to be your half-siblings walked to the dining pavilion since you saw weird people passing by like satyrs and nymphs and you knew where you are.

You sat down on the (g/p) table with your siblings as the nymphs gave you food and drinks.

You looked around to see so many people filling the whole tables as they ate. You stopped at the Athena's table to see a familiar person.

"Is that... Freddy?" I asked, your half-sibling looked up and looked at the Athena's table. You ate your food as you looked at him.

"Yup, that's Freddy Robin, son of Athena, he's new. He was claimed last night." She said. "Most Aphrodite girls kept on swooning at him because he's a 'well-mannered gentleman'." She said and ate her food.

Freddy looked up at you and smiled. You smiled back and gave him a little wave. Freddy ate his last food and he stood up then walked up to my table.

"Hi! I'm Freddy, son of Athena." He greeted as he puts his hand out. "(Y/n), daughter of (g/p)." You said as you shook his hand. "So wanna train with me?" He asked.

I looked at the Aphrodite table to see some girls glaring at you and some gave you thumbs up.

"Sure, I just finished eating." You said.

"Great, let's go then."  He said as he grabbed your hand and lifted you up.

You both went to the arena and trained. Swords and battle cry filled out the arena.

Freddy's on top of you with a sword on your neck. "The first important rule of battle strategy is Don't get distracted from your opponent, (y/n)." He said as he stood up with a victory smile.

"You used your charms on me." You said as you crossed your arms.

"You should know that I'm legacy of Apollo. Apollo has charms you know."

Meanwhile in Olympus....

Apollo: YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!

Back on earth.....

"FREDDY WE NEED YOU!"

"Annabeth called, so uh see ya later?" He asked as he puts his sword back to its place.