DeanXReader -Trust Fall

You were in a very happy and giggly mood today. For no particular reason. The boys were already annoyed with your games. The constant bugging and bothering. Although Dean didn't mind your laughter and when you would apologize with a kiss to the cheek or better his lips.

You were currently tossing some random book in the air. It was about to hit you in the face. You closed your eyes and braced for an impact that never came. You slowly peeked your eyes open. Dean stood over you and the book clutched tightly in his hand.

"Thank you." You said with a smile as you stood up from where you were laying down. Dean set the book down and gave you a look. A look that pretty much said 'I don't know what has gotten into you but you need to stop.'

You suddenly got an idea.

"TRUST FALL!" You shouted and fell backwards towards Dean. His reaction was slow and he stumbled backwards but still caught you. He groaned and placed you back up on your feet. Your smile illuminating your face.

Dean shook his head and walked back to his seat. You wrapped you arms around him and sat in his lap. You kissed his lips and he smiled at you. You wiggled a little causing him to let out a moan. He gave you a look and Sam cleared his throat.

You gave Sam a smile and he muttered for you and Dean to get a room. Dean wrapped an arm around you and you nuzzled your face into his neck.