Danger In Love: Intentions

((Alright... So I know I told someone I was going to update immediately today... but guess who's internet went out! >:( I was so angry, so sorry this is so late to be updated, but hopefully its worth the wait! ))

"But... you died... They told me you bled out."

Mark says quietly staring at the men, slightly pained. Jack had also stood up and watches the man, remembering Mark's story about Felix.

"I know, that was all a lie. You see, I was offered a job, which payed way better than anything I had. I couldn't resist.... However you did shoot me.... left me for dead...."

Felix finishes with a growl glaring at the man.

"You killed those people... they didn't even do anything... and then you were going to kill me."

Mark counters, still slightly dumbfounded at the whole scenario. This only makes Felix laugh quietly, his eyes shining mischeviously.

"I was.... and now i'm going to finish the job.... No one gets to kill you but me."

Felix growls still staring at Mark.

"Felix... I only shot you in self defense..."

Mark says quietly, a part of him sounding hurt that this man, whom he once considered a friend, was so set on killing him. Felix growls and walks forward, so he stands directly in front of Mark's cell, looking into his brown eyes.

"But then you left me.... besides, you never really cared."

Felix growls before turning around and walking back a bit. Soon turning around once again and looking over to Jack, who watched curiously. Intruiged by the whole scenario.

"And Jack... or Sean should I call you?"

Felix says his mouth curving into a small smirk.

"You could've avoided this, but you decided to quit? Tsk tsk... how unfortunete...."

Jack growls quietly as the man speaks.

"I quit for good reason."

Jack spats at the man who simply shakes his head in a dissapointed manner. Mark looks over to the cell, not being able to see Jack directly, but hearing his voice clearly. Mark's eyes worry slightly, he doesn't seem to concerened with his own life, but the life of Sean.

Felix watches Mark for a second, noticing his worry for the man. His eyes shine as though he had the perfect idea.

"Well too bad Sean... now you both get to die...."

Felix says before turning to the two men behind him and gesturing to Jack with his head.

"Let's start with Sean."

Felix says as the men walk over one of them pulling out a key to unlock the cell. Felix glances over to Mark, clearly wanting to see his reaction to killing Sean, wanting to torture him a bit more. Mark watches worriedly, silently pleading for them to spare the man.

Mark can hear Jack growl and struggle against the men. However the two of them are stronger than the one.

Mark watches as Jack struggles against the men as they roughly pull him out of the cell and into the open space. Right in front of Mark's Cell. Mark watches gripping the bars tightly as they force the green haired man out and turn him to face both cells.

Soon Jack is forced to his knees, he puts up a fight however cannot fight the both of them as he is forced to kneel. He struggles a bit more against their seemingly iron grips before finally seeming to realize it was useless.