Danger In Love: Shoot

((Hello guys, sorry it's been so long, i've been busy and i wasn't sure if people were actually enjoying this story, but i'm back and i'll try to update more frequently now :) ))

After a few minutes of silence they pull into the driveway of a simple house. It was fairly large, but definitely no mansion. It was further out into the country, not surrounded by other houses, but simply silence. The only real sound, was soft crickets, chirping in the night.

Mark opens the drivers side door and climbs out, as Jack does the same and walks, with Jack following up to the front porch. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a key unlocking the door and opening it. As they walk inside Jack looks around.

The door led into a small hallway, at the end of that was a living room, with a small tv, and a black leather couch. To the left of that was the kitchen and on the other side a hall to what Jack assumed was the bedrooms and bathroom. Mark walks in and simply throws his bag to the side seeming to not care as he walks in and then turns to Jack.

"Alright, I'll show you where you'll be sleeping."

Mark says with a small smile. He begins walking and Jack follows, clearly skeptical about why this man was being so nice, to someone he just met. Soon Mark opens a door to a simple bedroom, with a queen sized bed, an oak wood dresser in the corner, a small desk in the other corner, and a small attached bathroom. Jack walks in and sets his satchel on the bed.

He looks over at Mark and nods slightly as though in a small thanks.

"Alright, make yourself at home, and uh... don't break anything."

Mark says jokingly with a small smile and wink. Jack laughs quietly and tilts his head at the red haired man.

"I can't promise anything"

He says teasingly making Mark chuckle. Mark reaches into his pocket as his cellphone begins buzzing, he looks at who it is and sighs.

"i need to take this, I'll be right back, go ahead and make yourself comfortable."

Mark says before walking away and answering the phone, Jack sighs and looks around before standing up and walking out, he wanders the house a bit, looking around the kitchen and all the rooms, except for one which was locked. He questions it, but doesn't snoop anymore than that. He soon walks out a door in the kitchen, leading to a small porch looking off into the night.

Jack sits on one of the stairs and reaches into his pocket pulling out a small package of cigarettes and a lighter. He puts one in his mouth and clicks the lighter a few times before it sparks up, the orange flame illuminating his face for a second before it burns out. He stares off as smoke rises up from the cigarette and doesn't hear as Mark walks up behind him.

Mark sits down, startling Jack for a second though he doens't show it and simply glances at the red haired man for a second, pulling the cigarette from his mouth and blowing out a puff of smoke.

In a moment Mark, without saying anything, simply reaches over and grabs the cigarette from Jack's hands.

"Dude what the hell?"

Jack says in a soft growl shooting a glare at the man. Mark says nothing and puts the cigarette in his own mouth and takes a drag before blowing out a puff of smoke and handing it back.

"Sorry man, I just needed one."

Mark says looking over to Jack with a small smirk. Jack says nothing, his cheeks slightly pink as he puts the cigarette in his own mouth, the darkness hiding his flushed cheeks.