"Boooorriing" I singsong as a romance film came on I rolled my eyes at the couple on the TV "That does not happen" I complained everyone hushed me I got up grabbing my trench coat "Be careful Tim got the boys looking for you" Curly said his arm wrapped around Pony "Me careful?" I faked laugh leaving the cold wind hit me so I flipped up my collar as a windbreaker my eyes scanned the street looking if any of them Brumly boys were a about when I didn't see any I started heading into town. No one was on the street which was little weird considering it's like 7? hearing a car engine behind me as my shadow was casted on the ground from the head-lights I stopped keeping my back facing them "What's a little broad like you walking around at this time?" a voice said two car doors opened and closed "Maybe we could give you a ride, Babe" another said I could feel their eyes undress me but I kept my back to them and never said anything "Awe, have we scared you?" a voice said I recognised it. Tim fucking Shepard "What do you want Shepard " I snarled slowly turning around his brows furrowed together his face contorted in confusion then anger "is that her?" A Brumly boy whispered to another "yea, she's hard as nails" I smirked Tim moved towards me we stood toe to toe staring each other down some of his black curly hair fell in front of his eyes, the wind stopped as it began hailing I grumbled as the rain soaked my clothes, me and Tim stared circling each other not breaking eye-contact "You ain't actually gonna hit her?" A small Brumly boy said he was so short I practically towered over him "She ain't no dumb broad she proper hood. so she's gonna get hit like one too" he growled I cackled then ducked as he threw a punch I kicked his legs out from under him he went get up but I kicked him back down then turning his head to the side as I stepped on his cheek with my boot "Don't mess with me Shepard or I turn this good ol' fashion Chicago style" I stepped back he quickly got up "Chicago style eh?" He threw another punch this time it hit me I fell to the ground my vision in my left eye was blurry I couldn't focus I coughed up blood as Tim began kicking into me. " Pathetic! are you an Everett or not?!" I heard my mums voice shout in my head I rolled away pushing myself up I closed my left eyes I could feel blood drip down my forehead bruising was already forming as well as a cracked rib taking in a sharp breath as dodged another punch. Tim was furious he couldn't lose to a girl in front of his gang. He went for another punch this time I caught it in my hand jerking his wrist towards me he stumbled forward I grabbed a fist full of his hair bringing his head down as I kneed him in the face I pulled his face back up his nose and lip were busted blood smeared around I gave him a grim smile as I connected his face with my fist then kicking him to the ground. "piece of trash" I spat blood on him he groaned then got up again my hand was holding my side I could feel blood seep through my clothes I pulled my top where the blood was coming from. A Brumly boy vomited at the site some of my rib was sticking out Tim didn't show a reaction but I could tell even he wanted to look away "Don't touch it" he snapped as I slowly tried push the rib back in "Fuck off" I replied gritting my teeth tensing up as I started push the rib back in place I could heard it move I could FEEL it and it was disgusting but cool at the same time I bit my lip till I felt blood I heard it make a weird noise I stopped assuming it was in place I looked seeing the bone from where the flesh was punctured "Jesus" one of the Brumly boys went on rambling on how that was one of the most hard-core and coolest thing he's seen "you should go hospital" Tim walked up to me I glanced up from my wound "Can't" I wiped the blood off my fore head with my hand he looked at me waiting for me to finish my answer "I need the money plus got to keep food on the table" I smirked at Tim's face seeing how bloodied it was "Your health is more important" He took out a tissue or something then began wiping off the blood on my face I stood still as he did, I took in his features he definitely was Curly's brother his eyes were blue like Curly's expect his were slightly lighter shade ,cold and empty he had black curly hair as well like that weird black were it looks blue-ish "Can't stop looking can you?" he smirked as he threw the bloodied tissue to the side "Can't help it if there's something good-looking" I winced at my side "You owe me a rib" I joked he kind of smiled "I owe you nothing" I rolled my eyes walking over to one of the Brumly boys "Is the offer of a ride still open?" I asked one nodded everyone got into the car I was sitting in the passenger seat Tim was driving so all the Brumly boys were shoved into the back Tim kept glancing at me the entire time once we got outside my house he helped me out "Who knew Shepard was such a gentlemen" I teased he pushed the door opening with his hip pulling me in with him "Hey Glor- JESUS WHAT HAPPENDED!" Johnny shouted running over to me Pony and Curly quickly moved away from each other and rushed over "Oh me and Tim got in a fight but it chill now" I replied leaning on the counter "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" Johnny shouted at Tim getting in his face even with height difference Johnny was intimidating Johnny could do that a lot he told me he's only like that when he has to be Tim didn't say anything he just crossed his arms his muscles practically bursting out of the tight shirt he wore I heard Pony clear his throat catching my attention he held up a med-kit box I lifted my top revealing the wound Pony face went pale "Yea....Nooo" he shoved the Kit to Curly and ran to the bathroom but Curly gave it to Johnny as he ran after Pony "Jeez man" Johnny mumbled as he opened the box taking out the disinfectant and a rag "this will hurt" He frowned I nodded shooting glares at Tim as he smirked leaning on the wall he pressed the drenched rag against the wound I hissed "MOTHERFUCKINSHITPEICEOFTRASH" throwing my head back my jaw clenched shut as Johnny began treating my wound. after he was done all that left was the wrapping of the bandage "I'm go clean" Johnny gestured to the blood on floor and his hands I nodded I began wrap the bandage but it hurt I cursed each time I had to move "Gives that for fuck sake" Tim snatched the bandages out my hand then began bandaging me properly "little close aren't we?" I smirked looking at Tim's face he smirked back he started close the little space between us "What about this?" I could feel the heat from him our noses just touching he pressed himself against me "hmm maybe this is better" I purred wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands went to my waist "What's going on?" Johnny came back drying his hands scowling at Tim. "Meet me at dingo tomorrow at 7" Tim whispered then got up left " Don't worry okay Johnnycakes?" I smiled he smiled back than started wrap the rest of my bandages.