Deleted Chapter/Alternate Ending

You paced back and forth across the living room of 221B, your right hand balled into a fist and pressed against your lips, chewing on the nail of your thumb, as your left arm propped up your right elbow. You were a wreck, emotionally and physically ever since they took Sherlock away.

You spent the past few days curled up in the bed, never leaving the flat or you were in the bathroom, throwing up. You were scared on what they were going to do with Sherlock and your worst fear was that you were never gonna see him again but you were hoping and praying that Mycroft might have talked them out of punishing Sherlock and he could come back home to you.

"(Y/N), dear. You need to eat something." You aunt said with concern as she points at the plate of untouched biscuits and undrunk tea. "I can't eat, Aunt Martha. My mind is all over the place, I can't concentrate." You said as you continue to pace.

"(Y/N) if it's about the news you got this morning...." She started to say but you talk over her.

"What can I say, Aunt Martha?! They are probably going to either kill him or send him away and have him never come back! How do I tell him that when it might be the last thing I'll ever say to him?!" You shouted when your phone goes off.

You pull it out of your pocket and see Mycroft's name displayed on your screen. You look up at your aunt and said. "It's Mycroft." You take a deep breath and answer it.
"What are they going to do to him?" You asked.

You hear Mycroft sigh on the other end before he speaks. "I'm sorry, (Y/N), I did everything I could but they are going to exile him." You fall back onto his chair as you stare off into space. No, it can't be! I'm never going to see him again! You thought as tears start falling out of your eyes.

Mrs Hudson, seeing the look on your face, puts her hands over her face and walks back to her flat. "You remember that job I told you two about. The one I didn't want him to take?" He asked.

"Yes." You said in a hoarse voice.

"That's where they are taking him." Mycroft replied as more tears fall down your face.

"You sure you couldn't do anything else?!" You asked, angrily.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). But this was the best I could do." You stay silent for a few seconds until Mycroft said. "(Y/N), I never say this but I'm truly sorry and, I might not have shown it but I would have been proud to call you my sister-in-law."

You give out a small chuckle and asked. "Do my ears deceive me? Or did I just found that Mycroft has a sensitive side?" Mycroft let's out a small chuckle then said. "Don't get used to it." And the both of you laughed.

"Have you called John and Mary?" You asked.

"I figured I would let you tell them." He said.

"Okay. When do we get to see him?" You asked.

"Two days. I'll arrange a car to pick you and the Watsons up from Baker Street." replied Mycroft.

"Okay, thanks Mycroft." You said and you hang up.
You sigh again and wipe the remaining tears off of your face and get ready to go over to the Watsons.

​"I'll get it!" John said as he walks to the front door. He opens it and sees you on the steps. "Hey, John." You said with a small smile. John doesn't say anything but walks over to you and hugs you. You hug him back as you see Mary walking towards the door.

Few minutes later, you and the Watsons were sitting in their living room and you took a deep breath and said. "They are sending him into exile." You said as you hold back tears. John and Mary give you a shocked look before Mary places her hand on your shoulder. "Oh (y/n), I'm so sorry." She said.