You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.

En başından başla

*Present day*

“Its Caroline Megan, I fell for the most insufferable vampire on this planet,” Klaus said.

I smiled, I guessed it had, I'm always right “I know, its not hard to tell, hey- I thought I was the most insufferable being on this planet.”

Nik chuckled, “You are, remembering of course I said Vampire Megan.”

I paused, “Oh, yeah.”

I looked out to the room where everyone was dancing, when Caroline walked out holding a massive chopping board with a black and silver cake on top, I smirked.

This ladies and gentlemen, is why Damon hates his birthday.

We all- well all the normal people started singing the traditional happy birthday song, while I was yelling my favourite version at the top of my lungs, with the help of some of my favourite elements that is.

Happy birthday to you!

You live in a zoo

You look like a monkey

And smell like one too!

Happy birthday to you

You live in a zoo

You look like a monkey

And smell like one too!

So happy birthday Damon

And remember not to eat poo!”

Of course I drew this sentiment out for longer than I should have, or would have been acceptable under most circumstances, remembering that im not normal, so of course I was singing in a death march tune.

Every single fucking year,” I heard Damon huff as he began cutting his cake.

"Gift Time!" I screamed calling the group into Nik's room.

Everyone assembled into the room and placed their gifts on the table. Was it only me, or did Nik put a gift there too?

Smirking, I ripped off the name tags from the gifts. "What are you up to?" Damon called.

"You guess who gave the gifts."

"Didn't you hate me?"

"You know how I feel about birthdays honey! So I'll continue to be mad tomorrow. Okay?"

"You're so stupid," He stated, picking up the first gift wrapped in silver paper. As he opened it, he frowned, "It's a pendant. Who gave me a fucking pendant?" He asked making a face.

"I," Bonnie said from the back.

"Of course."

"Grams gave it to me. She said it'll protect me. I figured that you have way too many enemies so you need it more."

Damon seemed really surprised. "Thank you," He said in a tiny stunned voice. He immediately wore it on. The next gift he picked was and envelope, He pulled out two sheets of papers and raised an eye brow. "Tickets to Paris... Megan wouldn't give them to me... So it's Stefan."

"Yeah, I know you have some memories there."

Damon continued to open all his gifts until he reached the last one that was covered in white old looking paper. He ripped it off and stared at the bottle in there with a frown.