___________

We were sitting in the basement of some guy's house. There was a coffee table in front of us and the guy was sitting on the other side. We started to empty out the bag of things we took from the Russians. We finished putting everything on the table and then we looked up at the guy. He through us each a duffle bag. "Knock yourselves out." He said before flipping a switch. We turned around to see a gate open and multiple kinds of weapons behind it. "Fuckin' hell." Says Connor as he walks in. "Do you know what we need man? Some rope." Says Connor. "Absolutely." I say looking at the guns in front of me. "What are ya, insane?" Asks Murphy. "No, It aint. Charlie Bronson's always got a rope." Says Connor feeling a little butt hurt. "What?" Asks Murphy in disbelief. "Yeah. He's got a lot of ropes strapped around him in the movies, and they always end up using it." I say. "You've lost it haven't ya?" Murphy asks me. "No, I'm serious." I respond. "That's stupid. Name one thing you'd need a rope for." Says Murphy to us. "Ya don't fuckin' know what you're gonna need it for. They just always need it." Connor says. "What's the 'they' shit?" I ask. "This aint a fucking movie." I said. "Oh right." Connor says. "Fine. Get your guy's stupid fucking rope." "I'll get my stupid rope. I'll get it." He says pointing to himself defensively.

____________

We get back to the apartment and set the duffle bags on the bed. "So what's the plan?" I asked them. "Huh. We haven't exactly thought thought that far ahead yet." Said Connor itching his head. My phone started ringing and I realized it was my dad. Shit. "Guys I'm ganna have to go again." I said. "My fucking bitchass dad needs to talk to me. Good luck. Tell me how it goes tomorrow. I mean... If you guys are still alive." I said walking out smiling. Murphy made a face back at me mocking me.

Third person

The boys walked in to the hotel and in the elevator. "You nervous?" Asked Connor to Murphy. "A bit." He replies. "Myself as well." They stopped the elevator and took their coats off. The put the rope around their shoulders and the duffle bags with the guns in the around their other shoulder. Then they leaped on top of the elevator and through the vent. "I told you there would be a shaft." Murphy says. "Just like on television." Says Connor. They were crawling through the vents trying to find out which way to go to be above the hotel room of the men they were trying to kill. "Fuck." Connor mutters. He says then trying to turn around in the small space. "Where the fuck are you goin'?" Ask Murphy. "Shh! I fuckin' hear shit out here." Connor says back. "Fuck you. I'm sweatin' my ass off draggin' your fuckin' rope around. It must weigh 30 pounds." "Shh! We're doin' some serious shit here. Now, get ahold of yourself!" "Oh, fuck you." Murphy shouts back. Then Connor slaps him upside the head and they started to fight. The vent became weak and fell through the wall. The rope tangled together around their legs and they were just hanging from the ceiling. They started shooting their guns. They thugs tried to reach for their guns and shoot them back but they were all too slow. Then Murphy took his knife out and cut the rope and they fell to the ground. The took the head Russian syndicate boss and put him on his knees. "Shepherds we shall be for thee, my lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti." They say before shooting him in the back of the head. Then they walked around the room to put pennies on the eyes of their victims. "We're good." Says Murphy hitting his brothers shoulder. "Yes, we are. Now, what do you think is in that little case there?" Connor says pointing to a black bag sitting at the bar top. They both look at the bag and then back at each other. Then they started running towards it and pushing each other out of the way to get to it first. They open the bag to see 100 dollar bills set nicely in the inside. "Fuck me." Says Connor. "Oh. The hits just keep on comin'." Says Murphy as he picks up a stack of money and hits Connor upside the head with it.

Freya's POV

Me and Rocco were at the hotel doing what my father had orders us to do. "Okay. Get in." Says Rocco pointing to under the food tray. I rolled my eyes at him and crawled under it making sure I still had the 6 shooter in my back pocket. We rolled up to the hotel room and Rocco knocked in the door. We waited for about two minutes when two guys in all black wearing ski masks open the door and pulled Rocco in by his hair. Another one grabbed the cart and pulled it in. The tray fell to the side with me in the inside. "Ouch!" I screamed. "What the fuck was that?" I heard a familiar voice say. I positioned myself so that I could get out of the tipped over cart. I stood up giving the guys a very dirty look. "What the fuck was that for? I think you dick heads gave me a bruise." I said looking down at my knee. There was an extremely awkward silence for about 5 minutes. "What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK." I heard one of the men say. I look up to see Connor take off his mask. "Freya? What the fuck." He repeated once again. Rocco stood up and looked around. "WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. HOW THE FUCK... FUCKING FUCK. FUUUCK!" Screams Rocco. "Well, that certainly illustrate the diversity of the word." Says Murphy laughing. I looked over to Connor who still hasn't taken his eyes off me. "Will some please fucking explain to me what the fuck you two are doing here?" Asked Connor. "Papa joe sent us to kill these guys." Said Rocco. "Who's that?" Asked Murphy. "Head Leader of the Russian mafia also known as my father." I said looking down at my feet. "Why don't you have a Russian accent?" Asked Connor. "Years of practice and years of hating my family." I said. "Well good to know. "Said Murphy. "You can help us kill em'." Said Murphy. "Aye, come on don't say that about her father." Connor says. "No I agree. I'll Help you kill him. In fact I'll shoot the mother fucker." I said. They all looked at me confused, even Rocco. "Well then. What the fuck are we still doing here. Let's fuckin' go." Says Murphy as he starts to walk out the door.