Chapter 1: Lelani

Chapter 1: Lelani

Lelani's POV

I chewed on my lip as I watched girls walk away from the table, clinging to their freshly signed merch. Only four more people and I will be meeting my heroes. I spent all of my money on this concert, I don't even have enough money to get home. I'm probably going to have to walk or get a ride with someone here. I smiled as I came up to CC, the drummer of Black Veil Brides, handing him my CD.

"Hi." He smiled at me, passing it down to Jinxx. They all said hi to me before signing and passing the CD to the next person. I got to Andy, the last person, and began to violently sob. I covered my hands with my face and couldn't stop myself, I couldn't move, I was frozen.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice ask. I just kept crying. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder and felt them pull me towards the table. This mystery person wrapped their arms around me and pulled me in for a tight hug. "Are you okay?" They asked again. I took my hands away from my face and saw it was Andy who was hugging me.

"N-No." I managed to say.

"What's wrong?"

"E-Everything." I said, mentally kicking myself for crying in front of my heroes.

"We're holding up the line. Do you think you can go to the back of the line and wait until everyone leaves. Then I can talk to you more?" I nodded and he smiled, handing me my CD and sitting back down.

I walked to the back of the line and wiped my eyes, probably smearing my makeup. I pulled out my phone and checked, sighing. I looked like a fucking raccoon. I ran off to the bathroom and wiped off my eyeliner, running back to the table. I was almost at the front again. 

After the last person left, they all got up to go back to the bus and Andy walked over to me.

"Do you want to come to the bus and talk about what's going on?" I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leading me to the bus. We followed his band to the bus and, once we were on, he took me to the back bedroom while the guys stayed in the lounge.

"Sorry, this is the only place we can be where the guys won't listen." Andy laughed.

"It's fine. S-Sorry for crying like that."

"It's fine. What's your name?"

"Lelani. But people call me Lani."

"Pretty name." He smiled.

"T-Thanks." I said, tucking some hair behind my ear.

"So, what's bothering you. Why'd you break down like that?" I sighed and began to tell him what's going on in my life. Of course, I only told him a few things. I can't tell him everything, not yet.

"I can't even afford a fucking ride home! I'm going to have to walk home." I sighed, quickly wiping away a tour.

"No you don't. We'll drive you home."

"N-No. I-I don't want to be a burden. I-I don't want to make you guys go out of your way."

"Lani, it's fine." He said with a reassuring smile.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Of course!" He said with another smile. "You know, you're really pretty." He said with a shy smile.

"R-Really?" He nodded. Before I knew it, he had crashed his lips to mine.

***

 My eyes opened and I looked down to see me naked with tattooed arms around my waist. I looked behind me and saw Andy sleeping peacefully. Shit. I sneaked out of his grasp and began to pull my clothes on. I pulled on my bra, panties and jeans before hearing the bed creak a bit. I turned to see Andy stretching a bit as he sat up. I bit my lip, scared of his reaction. He looked over at me, realized he was naked and his eyes widened.

"Did we?" He asked, a groggy tone in his voice.

"I-I guess."

"Fuck." He groaned. "I-I hope you're not mad."

"I'm not, don't worry."

"Besides, we've only been asleep for an hour. I'm sure we can get you home." All of a sudden, an idea popped into his head. "Hold on." He said, pulling his boxers on and running out of the room. He came back about a minute later with a smile on his face. "How would you like to go on tour with us?"

"I-I don't know."

"Come on. All the guys are okay with it and we all want you on the tour! It'll be so much fun! Please!" He begged. "If I have to, I'll get on my knees." He said before getting onto his knees and waddling over to me. He clasped his hands and looked up at me. "Please please come on tour." He begged, causing me to laugh.

"Fine, fine, I'll come." I laughed and he cheered, standing up and doing a dance. "But if I'm going to stay, you're going to have to put some clothes on." I laughed.

"Right." He said, going back over to the bed and pulling the rest of his clothes on. "So, I guess we can drop by your house and get some of your stuff?" I nodded and he smiled, leading me out to the lounge.

***********************************************************************************

SHOULD I CONTINUE?

I'M CO-WRITING THIS STORY WITH hannah_mayhem so go follow her. She came up with the plot and the title.

We're going to alternate writing chapters so I wrote this one and she'll write the next one :)

Lelani ------------> (external)

RazorbladeKissesx made the cover.

Listening to Wanted Dead Or Alive~ Bon Jovi

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER