chapter 2 - You Hung the Moon

Start from the beginning

Rebekah: (voice over from 2.22 Ashes to Ashes) "So Nik would condemn Mikayla and Hayley and the wolves to the bodies of beasts."

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in St. Anne's Church, Marcel and Auria were talking on the balcony.

Marcel looked at Auria in concern, displeased. "What happened?"

"I was attacked," Auria answered. "Most of them want war, and the witches of New Orleans have a habit of getting homicidal, all right?"

"And you're the peacemaker standing in their way," Marcel told her.

"I don't want anyone to die, Marcel," Auria told him.

"Auria, you can't just do nothing," Marcel told her. 

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in Cami's Apartment, Auria and Cami were talking.

"I figure that a gesture of good faith is better than a show of force," Auria told her. 

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in the Quarter, Mikayla had returned to human form in the Quarter, confused as to how she got there, looking around, finding a store with clothes, going to get some to put on.

Auria: (voice over from 3.01 For the Next Millennium) "So, I'm in the process of bringing in two powerful creatures to the cemetery later tonight so that I can show them a gesture of good faith."

Hayley was inside, walking outside, dressed, handing Mikayla a jacket to put on. "I figured you would be here, too."

Mikayla took the jacket, putting it on, sighing. "I take it that you don't know how you got here, either."

"No, I don't," Hayley answered. "We need to leave. Now."

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in the bayou, Elijah was talking with the hunters.

"You're trespassing," Man 1 told him. "This whole area is now property of Kingmaker Land Development. My team and I are in... animal control."

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in the bayou, Elijah walked toward the truck bed, which had been covered by a tarp, looking very worried, hesitating for a moment, finally throwing back the tarp, revealing at least a half-dozen dead werewolves who had been killed before they could return to their human form at the peak of the full moon. The sight of them horrified Elijah so deeply that he began to hyperventilate as he tried to catch his breath, worried that Hayley and Mikayla could be two of them.

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in Lucien's bedroom, Kassandra, Lucien and Alexis were talking.

Kassandra smiled fakely. "If you have a warning to deliver, love, best get on with it."

"My visions are conjured from you," Alexis told her. "The threat you face will be more clear the longer I am in your presence."

Later, Kassandra and Lucien were alone.

"Let me help you," Lucien told her. "From now on, I'm the only one you can trust."

Kassandra stepped closer, putting a hand on Lucien's cheek. "Sweetheart, anything I felt outside of my family died a long ago. And that means what I felt for you."

Kassandra turned around fiercely, walking out, leaving.

---~---

Same Night - Day One 

Night - Bayou