| I Trusted You | Final |

Start from the beginning

Right then and there Ayano sees Inkyu and Sho running up to them,Sho carrying Sakyu in the process. Ayano glances back to Budo, seeing him doing a bit better than Ayano. Sho sets Sakyu down before running up to Megami, helping Budo to defeat her.

"Guys get out! This is our my fight!" Ayano struggles even harder to get the katana off, but Inkyu rushes up to her. "We aren't leaving you!" Inkyu proceeds to try to pull it off, but Megami seems to dig it so deep, it was hard to pull it off.

"It's my fight, and I'm gonna win! I always win!" Megami grabs Sho, dragging him to the ground before throwing him to Budo. Inkyu gets a good grip on the katana, managing to pull it off as Ayano stands up slowly. Clenching a hand against the wound before grabbing the katana on the other.

"Get out.." Ayano mutters, blood dripping down the corner of her mouth, meanwhile Inkyu gives her a concerned look.

"But Ayano.. Y-You almost got k---"

"I said, get out.." Ayano orders more sternly and Inkyu backs away, before seeing Ayano limping towards Megami, Sho and Budo. Sho helps Budo up, and Megami giggling at the sight.

"You two shouldn't of gotten on my way." Megami punches the two before Inkyu widen her eyes. Megami taking out a knife. Inkyu looks back to where Sho left Sakyu, but she wasn't seen.

"Sis? Sis!" Inkyu calls out before seeing Sakyu jump on Megami, Megami widen her eyes as Sakyu eyes were closed.

"Sakyu!" Megami yells out.

"20-9-12-12 4-5-1-20-8 4-15 21-19 16-1-18-20.." Sakyu mumbles before Megami yells in pain, stumbling back as Sakyu faints, falling to the ground. Megami blinks as Inkyu widen her eyes.

"What?!" Inkyu couldn't believe what her sister has said. How was it possible? Without knowing,it was part of the deal Megami and Sakyu did a long time.

"You fools.." Megami chuckles looking at Budo and Sho, she twitches slightly. "That isn't gonna work!" Megami lifts her katana before coughing out blood. She lets go of the katana, touching her mouth with her hands. There the kian grew upwards as she has been sliced in half. Behind was Ayano, panting before passing out due to blood loss.

"Ayano!" Budo runs up to Ayano meanwhile Sho runs up to Sakyu. Inkyu standing there before collapsing the ground.

"It can't be.." Inkyu mumbles. "Till death due us part?" Inkyu repeats, questioning.

"Inkyu call an ambulance!" Budo ella out and Inkyu snaps out of her thoughts before doing so.

Time Passes

It's been a week since the fight, and Ayano recovering her injuries. She was left with a wheel chair and Sakyu insisted on going with crunches only. Everyday, Sho and Inkyu would teach Sakyu to walk once again meanwhile Ayano would always talk to Budo. Budo always apologizing but Ayano keeps reminding him that she forgiven him. Sadly, it was time for Ayano to head back to school with Inkyu.

"I'm gonna miss you." Budo kneels down at Ayano's height. Ayano nods before caressing Budo's cheek softly.

"I'm gonna miss you too sweetie." Ayano giggles.

"Listen I--"

"You're sorry for 'cheating' on me. Budo how many times do I have to tell you. It's alright, it wasn't anyone's fault." Ayano giggles and Budo chuckles.

"Right." Budo and Ayano share a small kiss, before Ayano sighs. "I'll call you as much as I can." Budo lifts Ayano's head, leaving Ayano to smile at him.

"Alright." Ayano kisses his forehead as Inkyu came from behind. Ayano and Budo turn around seeing Sakyu sleeping on Sho's shoulder, Sho sleeping as well with a smile on her face.

"Take care of her would you." Inkyu giggles and Budo nods.

"Hey Budo have you seen m--" A voice was stopped as he looks at everyone confused. Ayano looks at the boy before widening her eyes.

"Ayano?" Taro lets out and Ayano smiles warmly.

"Hi Taro." Ayano waves and Taro looks at Budo.

"Did I miss something?" Taro ask and Budo puts him in a headlock, messing his hair. Inkyu and Ayano giggle at Taro's clueless actions.

"Well we gotta go! See ya!" Inkyu pushes Ayano's wheelchair as the two go away. Budo lets go of Taro, smiling at the boy.

"You missed so much." Budo smiles and Taro raises his eyebrow. "Huh?" Taro lets out.

"Listen it all started when Ayano made a deal with Megami.."