| I Trusted You |

"Hm.." Ayano waits patiently before hearing a static noise from her screen, there Budo was present.

"Budo." Ayano smiles before seeing Budo turning to her.

"Oh hey, what's up?" He ask practicing his moves, meanwhile Ayano giggles.

"Nothing much, just wanted to call." Ayano moves her wheelchair closer to the screen.

"What did the doctor say?" He ask.

"He said in three months I should probably start walking once again." Ayano informs and Budo nods before sitting in front of the screen. Smiling before touching the screen with his hand.

"Don't forget about me.." Ayano lets out and Budo nods at her.

"How can I? You were the one who made me the happiest man in the world." Budo chuckles and Ayano blushes at the comment.

"So, why are you practicing?" Ayano ask twirling a pencil around and Budo shrugs.

"It's not like I wanted to impress you or anything." Budo mumbles and that left Ayano to smirk at the boy.

"You don't have to impress me." Ayano whispers and Budo sighs. Ayano then notices her sleeve down, revealing the scars from the battle. Memories on how they got to the situation flash before her eyes, that's when she got the feeling once again.

"I trusted you... you know." Ayano mutters as Budo starts to feel guilty once again.

"I know. I'm sorry.. I'll keep an eye out. I promise." Budo chuckles and Ayano nods.

"It's fine, just don't break that promise." Ayano smiles pulling her sleeve back up. Budo nods.

"I'll visit you in summer. Okay?" Budo informs and Ayano nods.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you." Ayano giggles before blowing a kiss to him, and Budo proceeds to pretend catching it. Ayano giggles at his reaction. Before checking the time.

"I got to go.. see ya." Ayano waves and Budo waves ending the call. Ayano sighs laying back against her chair before looking up at the ceiling.

"Until next time Budo Masuta." Ayano whispers before closing her eyes slowly.

The End