| I Trusted You | Final |

Previously On 'I Trusted You'..

"Wow, we're on the roof. Perfect." Megami chuckles darkly and Budo steps in front of Ayano

"If you want to get them, you have to go through me first!" Budo yells out

"I don't need you.." Megami smirks before snapping her fingers and security guards grab a hold of the three

"Budo!" Ayano yells out before hearing Megami giggle

"Let's finish this once and for all.." Megami lets out leaving Ayano to grab her knife

"Alright then..."

Now On 'I Trusted You'

Megami and Ayano look at one another, hate in their eyes. "Inkyu, get Sakyu and Sho out of here! Now!" Ayano orders glancing at the three.

"We're not leaving you here!" Sho yells out and Ayano scoffs. "Just get o--!" Ayano words were cut off by Megami sending a punch at her face. Ayano stumbles back.

"Now!" Ayano yells out throwing her knife at three men that were holding them down. Ayano runs up to grab her weapon, before starting to fight Megami. Megami blocking with her katana meanwhile Ayano trying to hit her with her knife. Inkyu and Sho look at one another before getting Sakyu out of there.

"Ayano!" Budo yells out trying to get out of the grip. Seeing Ayano being thrown against the floor. Megami slicing part of Ayano's arm causing her to drop the knife, before getting punched on the shoulder.

"Guys stop!" Sakyu yells out as Inkyu and Sho stop, panting slightly.

"Ayano got this!" Inkyu informs leaving Sakyu to shake her head.

"No she doesn't, Megami is stronger than you think. Ayano can't stand a chance against her." Sakyu lets out.

"How do you know.." Sho ask and Sakyu blushes slightly.

"You don't want to know." Sakyu mutters.

Ayano instead punches the white hair female with her other arm, grabbing her knife once again slicing up a bit of her fabric. Megami dodging Ayano's attacks, getting ahold of Ayano's arm. Twisting it before kicking her waist forcefully sending Ayano to fall to the ground once more.

"Shoot the boy!" Megami yells out receiving a kick towards the ground by Ayano. Ayano widen her eyes at the orders turning around seeing the man pinning Budo down. The man grabbing a shotgun meanwhile Budo struggles to get off them.

"Budo!" Ayano yells out but before the man shoots, Ayano throws her weapon at the man. Budo quickly looks up at Ayano.

"Budo get out, now!" Ayano yells out before being tackled by Megami. Ayano looks at Megami, trying to get her off but Megami pushes her katana in Ayano's waist. Almost hitting her heart.

"You saved him instead of saving yourself? You bring shame to your family." Megami lets out and Ayano losing conscious at the loss of blood. Ayano squints her eyes at Megami, before seeing Budo kick the female. Megami starts to fight Budo, meanwhile Ayano widen her eyes. Trying her hardest to get the katana out of her before the loss of blood would get to her. She wondered how she was still alive but what mattered to her was beating Megami.