Chapter 8

Cho's POV

"Would you like something to eat? Or some tea? I could make something." I told the hosts. "No, we wouldn't want to put you through any trouble." Said Tamaki. "It's no trouble at all! Do you like rice balls?"I asked. "Yes, that would be fine." Kyoya said. "Ok. Would you like some tea?""Sure! That sounds great."

The rice cooker was still on from dinner to keep the rice inside warm. I took it out and started to form the rice balls with my hands. I filled them with salmon and wrapped it in seaweed. I put them on a plate and turned around to give them to the guys when I heard crying.

I felt my face pale. "Chouko" I whispered. I quickly put the plate on the table and ran to the room right next to mine. I opened the door and ran up to the two year old little girl. "Shhhh, shhh. It's ok now mommy is here. Shh, butterfly, no one can hurt you." I picked her up and carried her with me. I turned around with her in my arms and I saw the host club standing behind me.

"Come on, honey bun, let's get you something to calm you down. How about some tea?" "O-ok, m-mama." She hiccuped. I continued to shush her calmly all the way back into the kitchen. I set her down on the stool next to the counter where she always sits when I'm working at the stove.

She drank up her tea and told me about her nightmare. She's the spitting image of me when I was her age. Blonde hair, sad blue eyes. Her eyes change color depending on her mood just like mine. But she's taller than I was, and more outgoing.

Then it's like she finally realized that the host club was here. "Mama, who is these people?" She asked curiously. "Chouko, first of all we say 'who are these people?' And second of all, these are some friends mama made at school today. This is Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori, Hani, Hikaru, Kaoru, and this is Haruhi. Everyone this is my daughter, Chouko."