.27.

Chresanto P.O.V

"Babe this bill is freaking out rageous ,! " I said looking at the cable bill. Talking to Yn while she was doing the dishes .

"How Much is it babe ?" She asked turning towards me .

"Freaking $579.48 " I said

"Damn I think that was romelo  buying all those movies that night ." She Did shaking her head .

"We can go half and half ill pay $300 ,You'll Pay $200 ." I said ,Yeah I wanted yn To Help But I Didn't want her paying for it all I'm The MAN!.

"Okay babe Its due after new years so we got time anyways let's have a Family Day Just You ,Me & Romleo We Never get to hang with Are Little Angel,." She said .

"OK" I walked upstairs into romelo room And saw him awoke Face timing somebody on his iPad.

"Hey boy Who You Talking To ?" I asked walked over to the iPad .

"My girlfriend Cassssey ." He said Cheesing at her .

"Can Daddy See her ?" I asked .he nodded and turned the camera my way I Gasped It Was Fucking Ashely baby .I quickly took the tablet from Him And Hung up and Broke the tablet Into Pieces I Think The Fuck Not She Is Not Fucking Tracking Me .

"Come on Let's go get dressed " I Said He Nodded and Looked at me Half Crazy ,Great My kids thinks I'm nuts.😂.

::::::::Ashley P.o.v)

I walked back In the room with My daughter Casey and Told her to ask the boy where they lived and where his parents kept the money . but it all changed When Chresanto Came And Broke the tablet I Was Heated .

"Fucking Casey What the Fuck Your so Fucking stupid " I said Grabbing her Up And Throwing Her Down The Steps

Ray (P.O.V)

"I Don't Know Where I'm Going ,but I made up my mind ,I'm In Love this Time ,HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN !! " I Sang loud listening to Some song I fount off The radio .Lauren Got Mad .

"Ray If you don't shut the fuck up I'll will put your stupid ass outside with no tacos OR SEX For a year !!!! " she screamed and turned back over .

I threw the headphones off my head and climbed On Top Of Her . And since she was naked ;) ,I pulled my pants down and got to business.  :/

::::::::Chresanto POV,

I sat Romelo On the Couch & Turned the TV On To Spongebob While Yn Was In The shower.

"stay here okay don't answer the door daddy about to take a shower ok." He nodded .I walked upstairs and into are bed room and into the bathroom I closed the bathroom door back and striped from all my clothing and got into the shower with yn .

"Chres ? ,baby why are you in Here?" She asked .I grabbed her and kissed her neck .

"Its Been A While Since We Did It baby ., " I said sucking her on neck marking my territory. She moaned . I picked her up and got straight to business.

::::30 Minutes later ::::

I combed the last peace of my hair and straightened it out I was still wrapped in my towel . Chres Made Us 30 Minutes later To Are reservation .I got dressed and put my black Vans On .

"Okay let's go " I Said..

He smirked cause I had a skirt on I shook my head and put Romelo in his car seat Chres staneded behind Me and was rubbing on my ass .

"You know your one horny little kid? " I said buckling romelo in .

"Mmh all for you baby all for you " he said getting into the driver seat .as I Hopped into the passenger seat bulcking my seat belt .and we drive off.

::::1Hour later ::::

"Babe wake up ," I woke up to someone Shaking me .I Woke up and stretched and seen we were at sky zone.

"omg babe this was are freaking first date back in 4th grade !!!" I said smiling he nodded and got romelo out and we all walked inside .

"Hi I'm Carlos your the one who got the 2 hour Party right ? "

"Yes sir "

"That will be $40.00" He said .

"okay Have fun " .

When we walked in I saw Craig and his girlfriend ,Lauren and ray ,and Princeton and Niya Niya ran to me .!

Niya:OMG YNNNNN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH .!

Yn:ik I Missed you too boo !!

We all started jumping and having fun

:::10:00pm:::

I was in the bed laying down waiting on chresanto who was putting , romelo to sleep. He finally walked in and shut the door and locked it .And smirked,

"You ready Ma ?" he said biting his lips .I nodded