*13*

Yn POV.

I open the door to see Fucking Tiffany Laid out on the floor Crying her heart out.

Yn:(Touches Her)tiff?

She jumps up and pushes me off of her.

Tiffany: (Smirks)You ! you !! You!! You!! I always Had A Crush On You Yn But you Was To Blind to See that!!!!!..

What the hell ..??

Niya POV.

I was walking over to Princetons House we date on the low And he texted me to come over I knocked on his door and he opened with his shirt off I started and Kissed him.he grabbed me and kissed me back I swear I love me some Jacob .

Princeton::(Kisses forehead)Hey ma I missed you,

Me:(laughs)You just saw me 5Minutes ago,

Princeton:(smiles)So I still missed yo fine ass..

I blushed he smacked my AND and I gasped,

Me:Aye papiii stop...!!

He shook his head with his curls Bouncing We sat on the couch

Princeton:Hey ma?(Looks at me )

Me:Yes .?

Princeton:What do you think are Future will be like?

Me:I think it will be like -(Go by phone ringing)

I sighed and pulled my phone out to see Yn was Calling,.

Me:Yes Yn?

Yn:(breaths Heavily) mmmh fuck..

I shook my head she done but dailed me again.!😎

Princeton: (Looks at me)What did my sis want?

Me:I guess her and ROC Was In the middle of fucking and She butt dailed me or something ....

We both giggled.

Princeton:one day Yns Going to Be Pregnant!.

I just nodded and sipped my tea lol get it?...lmaoo...

Chresanto POV,

Yn walked threw the door and straight up stairs I followed behind her and she Stripped form her clothing and Got into the shower wtf???was that about?.😐

Yn POV.

I felt guilty I can't believe I just had sex with my "Bestfriend" I hurried up and washed and dried off and changed into some comfortable Clothes ...Until Chresanto looked at me.

Chresanto:You good Baby?

I nodded he grabbed his keys and we drove to Princetons house.he was having a Cook out.we both got out the car And chresnakt kncoekd on the door kissing my cheek..minutes later Primceotn opened the door smiling.

Princeton: Well if it isn't the freaks always fucking.

Chresanto looked confused.

Chresanto:What you mean?

Princeton:yn butt daiked Niya while y'all was fucking.1hour ago..