Bullshit .Tell me Lies.

Yn POV

So right now I'm Cleaning the house while Chres Went to Go Bail Princeton Out Of jail & The doorbell Rung .So I wipe my hands and open the door and there stood a 5"4 Girl who had red hair & Looked at me all crazy.

Red headed bitch:*Pops gum*Uh where the fuck is ROC Royal?

I catched a attduide.

Yn:My Husband Isn't home why can I help you?

She rolled her eyes and pulled out her track phone .I was dead as hell right then and there .

Red headed:My names Lolo And Tell Him I Said Call me bitch Goodbye .

I just laughed that bitch ain't ready for me I slammed the door and finished cleaning hell,to the fuck nah Mother fuckin Chresanto August is Going to be in for it tonight .✌.

Meanwhile with Chres 💙

Chresanto (P.O.V.)

So I'm Sitting  Here at the jail Center waiting to bond Princeton Out I'm still Confused On Why Such A Soft ass Nigga Supposed to be in here someone must of really mad old dude mad anyway ,he walked out & dapped me .

Prince: Thank god you came and got me ,thanks bro I owe you.

He said as we was walking out the door I shook my head.

Me:nah Its No Biggy I Just wanna Know what happened,

So he told me everything that happens

Me:*Shocked*Damn that's crazy As fuck I Know Niya Going Fucking Bazaar.!

Prince: Yeah Get me home she may be putting to much stress on that baby.

I nodded and drove him home once we got there he hopped out the car and ran inside waving .I smiled and drove off home to my wife.I missed my sexy ass babe.I unlocked the door and saw Her Sitting there crying .

Her:Chres Did You cheat?