16

We arrived Back At The Conjunction House And I Parked And Unlocked the door Having Chresanto & Princeton At The door red .

"Yn & Mother fucking Niya Where the hell did yall go y'all,need To Start telling us where the fuck y'all going Anyone can Be Out to kill y'all since y'all with Us"Chres Shouted .

The redness in there face died down and they both hugged us.

Chresanto:(Looks down at me and Niya) Look I'm sorry for shouting we just want y'all to be safe .

Yn:Its okay we understand .

Niya:(Cheesing)anymore Food Left?.

We all laugh niya is a fucking fat ass Anyways We walked inside the house and I sat down in the couch stealing some of Princeton's Cheetos And eating em😴😴

Prince:Hey !! ROC Get your Lil girlfriend .

Chres Came walking In I don't know why but I hate calling him Roc I mean it Sounds weird I like Chres Better .

Chres:(Wipes his hands)What did she do Now?

Prince:Took my cheetos You know how I feel about that girl.

Chres Shook his head and looked at me.

Chres:Get em bae

I jumped on princeton and ate his chest is He was Hella mad but I didn't care Once I was finshed I sat down my Princeton and we watched a Scary movie .

Princeton:Hey Where's Roc & Niya ?

I started to grow uneasy what if he was cheating ?

Yn::Uh I think upstairs in my room (gulped)

We walked up the steps and peeked into the room they where in ..there I saw Chresanto & Niya hugging me and princeton decided to listen in on there conversation.

Chres:(Looks niya in the face) and you have to promise you won't tell this is me AnD your secert mmkay?.

Niya:Yes Brother .

Woo! Thank god she didn't do that but I guess I spoke a little to loud and niya and Chres Heads Snapped the direction to where we was standing .

Chresanto: Was You too spying ?

Princeton :(Smacks his lips)pssssh no why would we spy?

Chresanto :(mad)that's crazy as fuck,

Niya:(Looking upset)Oh wow my own best friend doesn't trust me wow!

She got up and stormed out the room with Princeton on her ass and Chresanto looked att me.

Chres:(Chuckles)Ma You really think I'm cheat on you for her ?.

I looked down and nodded .

Chres:(touches my face)No I Would never baby okay trust me I know you got trust issues but you hot to believe me mmkay?.

Yn:Okay iM sorry.

I say he picks me up and shuts the door and locks it.

Chresanto: (smacks my ass)Go start the shower your about to get punished..

I run to the shower.

Niya (💙P.O.v)

Right now I'm explaining my self to Princeton of what he was going to do for Yn .

Niya:Yeah Bit babe I wouldn't cheat on you for my best friends man come on now .

Prince:Yeah True true (Smirks)Can I Sex You Mani?

Niya:Fuck yeah!