.15.

Chresanto pov.

I speeded up a little bit only to see the black truck Pull up beside us And Two old people was in the car and smiled and took the exit the hell.?

Yn:What the fuck shit is getting creepy !.

Chres:I know I wonder why they after Princeton Tho.

Yn:Me too.

Yn POV,

I pulled out my phone and texted niya.

I message.

Me:Why are those people after you and princeton?

Niya:Well there not after Princeton There after me because of my ex and there after you too...

me:What why?

Niya:Do you know an Micheal Wills?

I stooped texting and thought for a minute til it finally Hit me .Michel wills was the one who murdered my dad.!!!! Omfg ...!!!!!

End of messages ....!.!.!.!..

Yn:Lord That's Crazy

I say while Unblucking my seatbelt and getting out the car into the Gas Station .

Yn:Chres Baby You want Up the peanut M&Ms Or the Chocolate?.

Chresanto:Peanut And grab Some airheads Hot fries sans hot cheetos .

God damn all this hot shit goin kill us .✌i went to the checkout and he Gave me the price and I payed for it Chresanto came out the bathroom and his Facial expression Changed  from happy to pouty .

Chres(taking bag away from me)baby you know I wanted to pay!.

Yn:oh hush I wanna pay sometimes too!.

Chres:okay babe go to the car so I can pay for the gas.

I nodded , I walked out to the car and got in I sat patiently and Then Chres Phone dinged .I picked it up and saw Ray Ray Text him it read "We On for Tonight bruh?" I pushed my eyebrows together and Looked shocked .tf they mean on for tonight??....anyways Chres came Out and Opened the bag of chips and at em passing em to me. But I just couldn't figure out what was Ray Talking about.

"Baby Ray Texted you saying we on for tonight what that mean?" I asked curious ..

He tenesed up and grabbed the wheel.

"nothing Baby I guess to go out partying or whatever."He says .

But I know its more to it I caught an attuide clearly pissed off with him...!.!.!.I Pushed the seat back some and layed my head on the window.he turned around looking at me

"boo nigga"I say smartly.

"what the fuck wrong with you girl you was just happy you on your period?"

"no leave me alone " I say wrapping the covers around me and falling fast asleep.

1:30am-

I woke up Chresanto shaking me And I thought back if last night and got more Pissed

"Don't touch me " I say stepping out the car and see we arrived at a beach house.

"MAN GET YO ASS OVA HERR IM TIRED OF YOU AND THESE DAMN PISSY ISSUES FIX THE SHIT NOW "He says shouting I just laugh and it made him even more angrier. He walked past me and into the house and up the steps to are room and slammed the door in my face I just shurg and go to my own room Cheesing seeing its big asf I close the door and lock it falling back asleep.

.next day.

I was down stairs cooking the last strips of bacon and Princeton walks downstairs and kissed my forehead saying good morning.

"Morn Brother"I say .

"Good morning sis Whatca cooking,.?" asked his slow ass.

"I'm cooking bacon Eggs and Waffles can you make some omelets ?" I ask.

He looks at me dumb Folded.

"Yn you slow eggs are basically omelets" he says!

I take the bacon out and nodded my head sitting each on a plate everyone came down a and Chresanto kissed my lips and I just smiled.

"Yn let's go!!!" shouted My best friend niya.

"Niya wha(Gco)"   she dragged me out the house and drove off to a place Idk where anyways we arrived to some ratchet ass Beat up ass house,

"Come in girl We fighting these bitches" she said.she tied her hair and so did I we hopped out the car and she banged on the door and the girl came out swinging along with another bitch so I caught the other bitch that was until gun  shots was fired ...me and niya ran back to the car I was mad as hell cause they pulled my mothen fucking hair.I drove while niya was in the passenger seat Fixing her weave,

Niya:We showed them bitches what's up.

I chucked and turned down the road  back to the crib but lil did we know someone was watching us.