They Find Out About Your Powers

Start from the beginning

B R U C E B A N N E R~ AU in Avengers: Infinity War

You were in Wakanda. You, Bruce, and the remaining Avengers stood in the area where everyone had disappeared. Everyone was trying to figure out what happened sprouting up ideas. Steve had asked the big question everyone wanted to know. "Where's Tony and where did everyone go?" With that you walked to the middle of the group, lifted your hands to be on either side of you, closed your eyes and recited words in a foreign language. The trees started to rustle as the wind began to pick up. Your eyes began to glow lightly. In an instant moment, the wind and rustling trees stopped. You replied with "Tony is on a planet called 'Titan' and everyone that disappeared is in a realm, like a spiritual realm. They don't seem to be dead.. just lost." Everyone stood in shock at what you said. "How did you find that out?" Okoye asked. You and Bruce replied with "Evocation." Bruce was wide eyed. "I thought it only existed in myths." Bruce was shocked. Inside the walls of the Wakandan palace you explained what Evocation was and that you had a power called Feral Mind.

B U C K Y B A R N E S~

Bucky found out about your power because you told him when he told you about who he was and used to be. You both were had been seeing each other for a while. The both of you were sitting on your couch in your apartment and he turned the tv off from the new episode of Grey Anatomy that just ended. He said he wanted to be honest with and wasn't sure if you knew who he was. He confided in you about who he was and you him. When you first told him about your powers he didn't believe you. In order to get him to believe you, the next day you went to the Avengers Tower and went up to Steve, while Bucky stood next to him, turned transparent or ghost like (Danny Phantom type shit) and walked into Steve's body. You (Steve) said to Bucky "Do you believe me now?" Bucky stood mouth wide open shook his head yes.

When you showed him your flight power, you were in the training room of Avengers Tower and levitated off the ground and began soaring around the training room. Again, Bucky was shocked.

The last power, summoning, you had to show him, Bucky put 50 dollars on it. He decided that if you could summon a cup from one room to the next you would get $50, but if you couldn't then you had to give him $50. Bucky stood in one room watching a cup, you stood in another room. Bucky made sure he had recorded the whole ordeal. He let you know when to go and by the time he said "GO!" you had summoned the cup right before his eyes it disappeared. He looked to the door and you walked in holding the exact same cup. That day you proved your boyfriend wrong and got $50.

S A M W I L S O N~

Sam found out about your power when you were out in Manhattan one day. You two were walking down the street enjoying each others company when something caught your eye, or specifically ear. You heard a few blocks down that someone was getting mugged. Once you heard that you dragged Sam through the crowd to get to the mugging. Once there, Sam saw what was happening and jumped into action. When the man that was getting mugged was safe and went on his way, Sam asked how you knew that and you told him. He wasn't too shocked because he had seen weirder (being an Avenger and all). The rest of the day consisted of Sam and you playing a game of what you could hear, smell, and see.

L O K I~

Loki found out you could duplicate yourself when he challenged you to a magic competition. You were both throwing spells at each other when he decided to create one extra of himself. He said a spell and made a twin of himself. You not backing down, made multiples of yourself without saying a word. He was impressed to say the least because he could not wrap his mind around you having that power.

P E T E R P A R K E R~

Peter was at your house after school. You invited him over for dinner. You had told him that you'd be a while and that he could entertain himself with anything. There was a photo album on the coffee table which Peter decided to look through. He saw a picture of you as a baby and thought you looked really adorable. He then came across a picture of you in 2005 on a trip to Italy. He thought it was really interesting. The more Peter looked through the album, the pictures began to date back further in time. He came across a picture taken in 1945 of you and another girl. At first he couldn't believe it, but it was you. Once he was sure it was you, he took the album into the kitchen where you were at and asked you. At first you didn't know how to react to Peter discovering your secret. Over dinner, you explained to him that you were stuck as a (what age you are) since you turned that age. You weren't cursed, it was a gift you had obtained from a freak accident.

V I S I O N~

You and Vision were in the training room. You were watching him train. You had told F.R.I.D.A.Y. to send out five training dummies for Vision. F.R.I.D.A.Y. did as asked and five dummies came zooming out. The dummies surrounded Vision, and then the fighting commenced. Vision had fought three dummies with hand to hand combat. The other two flew in the air. One of them tried to tackle Vision from above, but Vision tore through it. Vision then flew up the last one and ripped out it's "heart" (like Wanda did Ultron in AOU). After he did so, he threw it down to the ground. You had gotten up the congratulate Vision on how well he did, in the process you got hit with the dummy. Vision seeing this rushed to you aid and repeatedly apologized, helping you up. When you got up unscathed, Vision was confused. You casually explained to him that you were invulnerable to physical damage. Vision understood, but still took you to the Tower's medical unit to have you checked out.

W A N D A M A X I M O F F~

When Wanda found out about your powers while on a mission. She and the rest of the team knew you and Wanda had the same powers, but they were unaware of the other powers you possessed. The mission seemed like it was going bad, but then things changed. Somehow, you were all taken back to when you first got to the HYDRA base. The team was confused. They asked Wanda if she did it and then you piped up and revealed you did. The second time around, the mission went well because you knew what was coming.

T ' C H A L L A~

You and T'Challa were walking in the forest of Wakanda. He was showing you the types of plants that existed here. You had come across a patch of berries. The berries all looked the same. He had pointed out that the berries to the right were edible, as opposed to the ones on the left. You weren't listening and you ingested a berry from the left side of the patch. T'Challa panicked when he saw you eat the berry. He ordered his guards to get a doctor out. When you were trying to calm him down, T'Challa looked at you confused. He said "You are supposed to be foaming at the mouth. Those berries are extremely poisonous. How is this possible?" You explained to him your power, then he understood. He told his guards to disregard his order and you kept on walking.

W A D E W I L S O N~

Wade found out about your power when you had taken a trip to the X-Men Mansion. Professor X had met you and immediately asked what your power was. You knew you couldn't lie because he knew, so you told him. You then showed your powers off and Wade fell more in love with you right then and there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this chapter sucks and that I took so long. I was trying really hard, but how has everyone been? I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it sucks.