I walk over to Louis and kiss his cheek. "Hey I'm ready." He nods. "Alright, let's get going." He stands up and grab my hand leading me out the door to his car. "Alright, so what's your favorite ice cream MaKenna?"

"Cookies and Cream." She replied with a smile. I nod, "Okay, mine is cookie dough, so well get those two."

"Hey can you get me some Rocky road?" Louis asked.

"Um... No!" I said sticking my tongue out. "Why not?"

"Because you weren't dumped this morning." Kenna said. I giggled. "Lou, it's just Kenna and I tonight."

"Until I get home I'm kidnapping you." He said with a bit of anger in his voice. "What wrong Louis?"

"I'm fine." He spat. "Just get what you need, here's some money." He handed me some money. "No I can't take this, I'll pay with my own money."

"No use mine, I have to provide for Kenna anyways, just make this easier on you."

"Okay fine. Kenna let's go." I said getting out of the car. Kenna gets out and we walk into the store. "What's wrong with Lou?" I asked.

"He's just mad he didn't get his way." She said. "Because I said to buying him ice cream or because I told him it's you and I tonight?"

"The second one most likely." I sigh. "So he's mad that I'm spending time with you?" I ask. "I honestly don't know."

"Whatever lets get this and go okay?" She nods and we go to the freezers and grab a tub of ice cream. "Should we bring the girls something back?" She nods. "Yeah, let's get them these." She said pulling out a box of ice cream cups. "Okay let's go." I said taking our items to the cash register. "That with be £10." The lady at the cash register said. I pulled out Lou's money and paid. We walked back to the car and I pulled out the amount he gave me ready to pay him back.

"Here Lou." I said handing him the money. He shook his head. "No keep it. I don't need it." He said. I sigh. "But I don't want you to waste your money on me."

"I'm not wasting it." I roll my eyes and look out window not wanting to take this any further. The car ride was silence and within 20 minutes we were back at his place. Kenna ran in to put the ice cream in the freezer. I was getting out when I heard. "Will you come get the girls from school with me?" I sigh. "Yeah, sure." I got my phone out sending MaKenna a quick text.

To: Kenna Bug <3
Hey I'm going with your brother to pick up your sisters from school alright?

From: Kenna Bug <3
To pick them up or..... Have a heated make out session in the backseat of his car? ;)

To: Kenna Bug <3
KENNA!!!

From: Kenna Bug<3
Kidding kidding! Alright I'll see you when you get back.

"Who ya texting?" Louis asked. "Your sister." He nods. "Alright the girls should be out soon."

"Do you know what Kenna said when I said I was going with you to pick up your sisters?" He shakes his head. "No I do not, what did she say." He said resting his forehead on mine. "She said to pick them up, or have a heated make out session in your backseat." He chuckled. "Surprised she has a sense of humor after.... You know." He smiled and kissed me sweetly. A few minutes later the girls came running to his car.

"ALYSSA!!!" I heard coming from the four girls. I laughed at how excited they were to see me. They all squeezed in the back seat. "Okay girls I have a surprise for you when we get home!" I said. Louis gave me a confused look and I shook it off. "LOUUUU!!! Drive I want my surprise."

"What did you do?" He whispered in my ear causing me to giggle. "Nothing I said looking down twirling my hair with my finger. Then I look up at him innocently. He chuckled pecking my lips real quick. We heard a few ew's coming from behind us, and a few squeals. We looked back at the girls and laughed. He started the car and before you knew it we were at his house.