No More V.

***********   5 Months Later********

    Me and Scotty were datting. YAY .

****BEEP**BEEEEEEEEEEEP**BEEEEEEP****

Annabell?

Annabell: heyyyyy whore!!!

Nikki: whats up bitch? 

Annabell: i am throughing a party wanna come and bring scotty my parents wont be here:) fun for us whoooooooo!!!!!

Nikki: you already know it i will be there at 6

Annabell : okay!!

Later*******

as i got ready. scotty got to my house he kissed me softly and said " Hey Baby"

i kissed him back and said "Hey" with a big smile one my face<3   when i was done getting ready we got are things and left. after driving for about 30 mins we finally got there no was home but Annabell and spencer. "hey guys" i yelled they smile and it hit 9:30 people started arriving. me and scotty promised each other we werent gunna drink. 

But in no time it was already 11:15.

i look oveer to see Annabell making out with her Crush ethan! i was so happy for her! and then i see spencer all over a guy. lol. she was high and wasted. then i see scotty walking over to come talk to me he sat down next to me and put me on his lap then slowly put his hand behind my hair and pulled me in for a kiss and we started to kiss it turned in make out and us walking into a room.

i was a vigin. i didnt know what to do! but at that time i didnt think about it at all. we walked in the room and scotty locked it. he stareted kissing me softly and i started to get this feeling as i straddled him , he pushed me on the bed and he stopped put on a condom and then he went in, it hurt but he went in slow and then i didnt feel anything but me wantting to moan. His hands all over me omg. i moaned louder and louder and his boner got bigger and bigger until it couldnt get any bigger. after having sex for 4 hourswe layed and cuddled the rest of the night<3 it was amzing.

**ANNABELL'S POV.**

Omg. i was making and taking off my clothes with ethan the kid u have had a crush on forever. ever sence i was in 2nd grade and now well now i was taking my clothes off with him making out with him touching him. omg it felt wrong but right. He layed me down and kissed me all over. i stopped him and said i wasnt ready. beacuse this isnt what i do. i wait. but then he kissed me away i gave in and i have sex with ethan. i did and didnt regret it. i mean it was amzing but i dont think i was ready. as we were finishing having sex i heard Nikki moan from the other room and i laughed and cuddled with ethen for the rest of the night.

**SPENER'S POV** 

Fuck having sexx i started with this guy. 30 mins later he left. ugh and we didnt use a condom. whatever im fucked up.

**SCOTTY'S POV.**

WOW. i Was having sex with Nikki the women who understands. the women i love wow this was amzing. she was making me so hard she was moaningn so loud and everytime she moaned loud and louder i thrusted in her harded and heard. and then we ended it perfect by cuddling. i really do love this women.

**ETHAN'S POV**

Damn she really knows what she is doing. i never talked to AnnaBell i was kinda shy tords her beause i have liked her ever sence i ment her and now i was having Sex like her? i was a player but i would Never do that to Annabell. she is the only girl that can tie me down and im happy about that. but when we were finishing haveing sexx we heard Nikki moaned  Annabell laughed and i giggled witha gross lookmon my face as we stoped and cuddle naked for the rest of the night..  Amazing Night. <3