New One.

i went over to my family's house on sunday to go eat. family dinner. 

**BEEP**BEEP**

Hutner?

Hunter: " im sorry"

Nikki: " for what"

Hunter: " for hurtting you"

Nikki: "i diserved it"

Hutner: "no you didnt"

i was done texing him. after about like 2 days. i couldnt take it anymore he lean me on fucked me over and its not going to happen again. i texted him for the last time.

NIkki: " im done. im not doing this any more i loved you, you broke me. you lean me on and  fucked me over im done. im not going to be broken any more okay? dont ever talk to me i have been through this way to much 3 years? fuck you and fuck this "RELATIONSHIP" is was stupid."

i felt a lil better BUT i was still hurt. that was the last night i EVER cried for Hunter. 

********************************

2 Weeks Later.

i felt great  single and i didnt have to worry about anyone. and i guess hunter really know i wasnt jokeing anymore because he hasnt called or texted me. wich was great because i didnt need him making me fall all over again. well it was a thurdays  i had school and it was the end of  2nd hour. I heard whispering behind me as i walk down the hall to get to my 3rd hour. 

****** THE WHISPERING******

did you meet the new kids?? omg the guy is so hot and the girl is so pretty i think they are together they never leave each other sides??

 ***********

i didnt know what everone was talking  new kids? what new kids? i thought all hour about it. finally 3rd hour was over i hated that class and that class hated me. but as i walked out of my 3rd hour and walked to my locker i heard people talking about it again? i really wanted to see who these kids were. EVERYONE was talking about they.  i walked into my 4th hours got my things out and started working then about 10 mins into glass the down open and shut. i looked back to see...  the most Amazing thing. Him. i fell Head over Heels i couldnt help my self but to stare. he was waering white shoes. long dark pants folded at the end of them. a white and gray jacket . and big shiny dimand earings. i felt like i was in heaven when i saw him. then he looked at me as the teacher said " this is Scott johnson and mysti johnson they are new to the school and to are class" the teacher sat both of them down Scott got seated right crossed from me and mysti sat on the other side. after class i asked scott if him and his sister wantted to sit with us as lunch they both said yeah. at lunch i could help my self i looked at him the hole time i swear i was in love. that was the start, of my amazing love story.