The Stars

< Nikki' s POV>

omg i was in love as we looked up at the stars. and we saw a shooting star we both mad a wish. The wish was ... to be together forever! as i looked at the stars and truned to kiss him i looked at the time 4:30 Fuck i had lost time danm it i ran back to CC's house and hunter followed. he kissed me good'night and i walked in the camp everyone was high and asleep. Cool. spencer was sleeping next to CC so i slept next to Annbell wich was okay beauce i love to cuddle when i sleep and she does to so it's not like she think im a weirdo or anything. me and Annbell just kinda have that little thing were we did everything with each other and told each other EVERYTHING.  she was my best'friend. 

***Morning

i smelt pancakes. yummy. the smell of pancakes in the morning was my favorit thing!! i walked into the kitchen to find CC, Spencer,  and Annbell. they were all smiling becuase they know i was so happy. they were happy for me. wich was great beacuse most friends would have gotten mad about it. JEALOUSY.. but they werent and thats why they were my best friends:) 

**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP

a Text? oh it  was from Hunter:)

" Hey baby, good'morning i miss you" 

i smiled at the text i was so happy then i hear Cc yell " put your bikki's oh bitchez we are going swimming at the lake"

i told hunter to come to. sence in the lake that everyone goes to! we can walk there wich is nice we walked to the lake and sat down we put all are blankets down and made one big one and had a pick nik. spencer was with vinn, Annbell was with Ethan, and Well Cc was alone... lol but she met a guy at the lake he took her on his jet ski wich was pretty cool. and well me. i was with Hunter, with the boy i was falling for harder and harder every day:) 

After we ate we all took off are close an had on are bikki's and the guys there short we all run in together and me and hunter were walking in slowly and then he picked me up and he run to the deeper side of the lake and through me in. ugh i fell in the water and i came up to hunter laughing. this was the happiest i have ever been ina really long time.  we were just about to get out of the water and hunter grabbed me and hugged me tight and told he was sorry about everything and that we can make it together i jumped on top on him as he hugged me tight and he told me i was so beautiful. after hugging for like 1min i felt somthing on my thi. it was hard. OMG hunter had a boner i pointed it out as we started laughing really hard and he said i cant help it your just so sexy!

***BEEP***BEEP***BEEP***

Fuck i have to go i will see you guys later my mom is here i kissed hunter as i ran back to Cc's house and got my stuff and jumped in the car. 

**BEEP**BEEP**

<  i already miss you</3 >