falling... for two

-Nikki's POV 

me and Hunter have been going on and off for the rest of the year we broke up for good i was heart broken i needed him...... summerr came i didnt see him at all i missed him but the worst part about it is that i moved.... to Auburn hills.

I began meetting new people. Pro tending to myself that i didnt care. i wantes to forget about him but i could.  

December/friends house named Annabell 

**buzz** **buzz** 

a txt from hunter??i didnt know what to be happy or sad i was kinda confussed ... i didnt evan want to look at it.. i was scard.. 

i took a quick glance at it. it said "i miss you i know you miss me to lets give it one more chace"  

i waa so happy i didnt know what to say or do. i txted back "yes!" every day we would txt each over non stop... it didnt feel real. i didnt live by him any more so i wouldnt see him alot or know if hes cheatting but i trusted him. until he zbegan letting girls sit on his lap. he hadnt changed what the fuck!!!! hes still the same old hunter>.< we broke up... for an hour. then he txted me and said sorry. and like always i ran back.. we olny last a week after that a new kid came to my school. i began having a lil crush on him he was so ugh i just dont evan know how to explain it he was calm and skinny, tall, ganster, style and his name was wesley;) we began kicken it. me and hunter broke up. i didnt really care this time. i was over it.... kinda... i guess.. me n wesley began datting i really liked him he was protective. hunter was jelouse. he would tell me that wesley doesnt really like me that he only wants me for sex.. i knew wesley would never do that to me he cared about me.. well me and wesley hung out alot and this one night i couldnt chill he hung out with this other girl and he cheatted on me. i was broken.  

-Hunter POV. 

***** i had to get over nikki!! how? ugh. i hate wesley. hes just uaing her. he doeant really care. i do. i mean i did... ugh still do.***** 

maybe i should just stop talkin to her...