The Never Ending Love Story

-Pov Nikki

it was 6th grade. everyone was trying to fit in. I was to. I saw a boy oh man he was gorgeous!! the flipy hair big nice cute brown eyes. I died. he was gorgeous. Well the day went on I had 4th and 6th hour with him. I would do Nothing but try not to stare. I fell head over heels. he never really noticed me but I didn't care. it finally hit me..... he would never like me. I moved on. a few months into the school year I began dating A kid named Dylan I liked him but not as much as Hunter. the Valentine's dance came up Hunter was with bri. and I hated bri ever sense we were in pre k Ugh he discussed me.

--------------------------------

-Later That Night.

bri and hunter were together and me n Dylan were together. I asked Dylan to dance. he looked at me like I was a dumb ass and said "no I don't want to" I rolled my eyes at him.

-Hunter POV

damn Nikki looks great... ".What fuck you say!?!?!" bri shouted "Nothing Nothing" I mumbled.and rolled my eyes . "bri. wanna dance" I asked with a smirk on my face. "ew. no I don't dance" she said.

I left her goup and saw Nikki dancing alone I began to dance with her. she looked up saw me her beautiful smile light the room up and her hazel eyes look right at mine. we danced all night.

1 Am.

*ring* *ring* *ring* I answered

" were done I can't belive you ditched me for that slut Nikki" bri yelled on the phone. I hung up not caring n fell back asleep.

-Nikki POV

Hunter looked great last night.!! I wanted to kiss him but I didn't.. I broke up with Dylan because he was getting annoying. I began to have alot of feelings for hunter. I think he felt the Same way.

******* later*****

*buzz* *buzz* I ran to my phone and jumped on the bed. a txt? from hunter I wanted to scream like a little girl seeing one direction on tv.

"Hey:)* he said

"what's up??" I said very happily.

"I wanted to ask you something".he said with a Smiley face.

I was nervous and scard I just sat there looking at my phone like an idiot.

I said "Yeah anything"

"would you ever go out with me"

"Yes!?!" I Said so happy "why"

"because I wanted you to be my girlFriend"

"Yes! Yes!Yes!" I was soo happy.

****next day at school****

Hunter POV

I was dating Nikki I was soo happy. I Sat by her at lunch and we would talk all day. I would walk her to her classes n give her a soft kiss on her lips. it didn't take long to find out Nikki was the joules type. wich I thought was so cute. it didn't take long to find out I was the joules type to. Well we had been dating for about 2months now

*alexis house.*

Nikki POV

"Hey Alexis.!!"

"Hey girl. OMG my mom and dad are not gunman be home until 3 am we should invite Jake and Cody over.!"

"okay. but I don't think It's a good idea." I had a nervous feeling about this....

Jake and Cody got to Alexis's house and we all just sat there playing games and laughing.

*ring * *ring * *ring *. hunter was calling me.

"Hey baby! what are you doing?"

"Oh. Nothing with Alexis and Jake and Cody how about you"

"wait your with boys!??!?!?!?!?? Well it okay I'm with 5girls and I'm the only boy....umm shit I have to go bye."

*ring* *ring*

"hello?" I said confessed

"I have to tell you something but your gunna be mad.."

"WHAT!?!?!" I yelled.

"me and the girl are playing truth or dare and I got dared to kiss my Ex girlfriend... "

I hung up crying like a baby I throw my phone. but for pay back, I kissed Jake. I felt like shit. I didn't know what to do... I called hunter and protended he wasn't on the phone n I looked at Alexis and said " don't tell hunter I kissed Jake"

hunter heard what I said n yelled "what!?!?!?!?" and hung up on me-_- I called and called him no answer he texted me and had said everything was a lie yhe he was just joules so he lied to make me joules he didn't think i would kiss some one else..... I called one last time. he answered "hello" he sniffed like he had been Crying.

"why the hell would you do that to me I love you no integer guy." I snapped

"I thought you were trying to make me joules, so I did the Same.".he said quietly and sniffed agen

"hunter are you crying" I began to sniffed. and began to cry know I hurt him

"bye" hunter sniffed for the Same time and hung up.